What's new

Operation against Chotu Gang in Rajanpur

Lets first hang the fat tax evading money laundering boar(s) :D

Well when you have govt twisting court orders to avoid taking tough decisions we know who is at fault the tax evader himself wanted Mush to go

I have heard Mariam Nawaz and Ishaq Dar have been given the responsibility to appoint a judge or whatever it is for commission?

I have heard Mariam Nawaz and Ishaq Dar have been given the responsibility to appoint a judge or whatever it is for commission?
Bhai baat ye hay key they got caught evading taxes they need a justice murderer to escape this time but if Hudaibia paper mill case can negotiated this may too get same treatment though its funny seeing baboon leagis justifying tax evasion now
while they used to justify tax on savings and basic everyday items in the past

I don't like this at all. Two Govt institutions literally at each other's throats.

Pakistan Police should be disbanded and a new law enforcement institution should be raised that is free from Pakistan Police's blemished legacy.
thats ugly isn't it -----
but it is the truth --- you have given us a problem but not a solution ---- you cannot just fire Cops overnight and hope to bring out new the next morning , it takes time and resources ------ plus this is not the root cause -----

The thing is nobody is using their head right, the change has to come from the top not from the bottom ---- you have Counter Terrorism Department in Karachi aswell an untrained force and yet they have been able to take out worst of the worst ---- How?? same people are working in that department, so why two departments in one force have different performance records -----
in One department the Top is actually working to fill up his tummy --- ASI has to take money from you because he need to pay 1000/- to Moharir (SI) to ensure he gets area of his choice ---- SI needs to pay his dues to SHO afterall he needs to get to that position to somewhere down the road ---- SHO sb needs to return the favor to local MPA / MNA afterall it was there blessings that he has been sent to that Station ----- and to keep his Rap sheet clean SHO sb need to fill the pockets of his Superiors too (SSP - DIG----)
its a long chain, everybody has to pay their debts and that is how you end up with attacks like these -----

am not saying all are like this in some cases i have seen the money trail goes towards MPA / MNA too --- but end remains the same ----

back in days when IK and Nisar were traveling in same flight, rumor was Ch. sb will cut a deal with IK and Nawaz Shariff and making his way to the PM ----
and i had said the same thing to that person that as long as Ishaq Dar's finger is down, NS will not go anywhere he will fight to the end, no matter what, how strong Ch.Nisar lobby is, he cannot win over Dar's lobbying, and noway they are going to handover the chair to Ch.Nisar ----- and here we are at it again, Dar playing his cards --- only this time he got the Princess to work on his side too

Bhai baat ye hay key they got caught evading taxes they need a justice murderer to escape this time but if Hudaibia paper mill case can negotiated this may too get same treatment though its funny seeing baboon leagis justifying tax evasion now
while they used to justify tax on savings and basic everyday items in the past

For the tax part Ishaq Dar should rot in the deepest hole of the hell. A poor Pakistani if saves more than 200,000 for his son or daughter's university (because he wants his children to get educated) he will have to bear the tax withheld from his fees irrespective of whether he falls in taxable slab or not. For this injustice he should burn in hell.

back in days when IK and Nisar were traveling in same flight, rumor was Ch. sb will cut a deal with IK and Nawaz Shariff and making his way to the PM ----
and i had said the same thing to that person that as long as Ishaq Dar's finger is down, NS will not go anywhere he will fight to the end, no matter what, how strong Ch.Nisar lobby is, he cannot win over Dar's lobbying, and noway they are going to handover the chair to Ch.Nisar ----- and here we are at it again, Dar playing his cards --- only this time he got the Princess to work on his side too

What about the younger Shareef? I thought he would be the replacement? Also considering that he has been a silent spectator in this whole Panama leak drama. But IK won't agree I think.

too much of an emotional fool he is --- also he can also play in the hands of Ch.Nisar --- both of them are like :cheers: , hence cannot be trusted
plus with half tenure left , they will never abandon Punjab --- Punjab slips away from their grip, means you loose Federal Govt in next election ---- so not worth taking the risk ---- rather take the plunge now then regret later
What about the younger Shareef? I thought he would be the replacement? Also considering that he has been a silent spectator in this whole Panama leak drama. But IK won't agree I think.

Well in one case he would have ended up dead...Police helped him in the past.......

You know, there is an unsaid rule even in the French, British, American police and everywhere else around the world. If someone has killed a cop, and they are found, they are never taken alive. That's sadly the truth across the globe, killing a police officer or a military officer, usually means the law enforcement when encounter that person again, will take him out. There is no law around it, but its just an unsaid rule.

Yes Justice for ALL!!!!!!!!! Was it me that let go Musharaff? People voted PMLN and what did PMLN do? And yes if it is left to me I will.

I have one simple question why your PMLN government affords Bilawal Zardari all the security and protocols? Why? Is he someone who has served Pakistan in any capacity? Why my tax money is being spent on useless offspring of these corrupt politicians? Why ...............................................

1) Mushy was sent out because force that military had applied to get him out. Gen. Raheel is a very close friend to Mushy. Although he distance himself with Mushy and Kiyani, he personally guaranteed in both matters. Kiyani ended up returning 6 billion of corrupted money and in turn, the NAB and the Gov't won't put his name out in any list or the media. Mushy was sent out.

2) If the generals will be above law, and people like you will keep bitc*hing about the justice, how does that work? If you want justice, its for all. You can't keep IK, and the Generals and others away from it and just point all fingers towards just one party. That's stupid. The real justice is coming and it will be applicable to EVERYONE, just watch. A lot of crying and revenge talk is going to come out. IK's stepped on a mine zone and he won't recover from it. Probably jail time is coming. For the military, Gen. Raheel is introducing rapid accountability at all levels. Which was needed 50 years ago!!!!

No where else in the wold do generals do corruption worth billions and remain off the legal books and courts. Only in Pakistan it happens.....what do you call it? Military mafia?? I don't have another name for it.

On protocols, well, sorry, why did IK's fling of few months (his second wife), had the protocol same as the CM of KPK????? Help me understand this and we can talk. You can't bullshit your way on topics, ignore the ones you like and only talk about the one's you hate. JUSTICE for ALL!!!! Why did Reham Khan get the same protocol as the CM of Punjab???? Zardari is the ex-President and his son would be considered the first-son of Pakistan. So the "government" didn't give them a protocol. The constitution of Pakistan, like the remainder of the world provides for it. Stop blaming someone's sick dog on the government. Your personal hatred doesn't need to go so low that you can't differentiate between black and white because you are blinded in hate!!

You must be kidding me .............. have you ever tried locating Rajanpur in Pakistan's map? Just see where it is located and then tell me how they were able to bring AA guns and munitions in that place, unless you accept that Punjab government is only interested in Lahore and its surroundings otherwise it is impossible for any gang or organisation to bring weapons from outside to that place. I am not interested in what happened in Cuba and what happened elsewhere in the world ............... my interest is how this gang was able to operate in one of the biggest province that claims to be the most prosperous and good governed province of Pakistan? How and why Punjab government and its machinery failed.

The ONLY network that's responsible for Weapons transporting across Pakistan, sadly belongs to KPK, and their lords are close to IK. Which is why IK blocked NATO and Pak Army's traffic on the one highway that goes to Afghanistan for many weeks to show solidarity with the terrorists (Taliban) who have killed THOUSANDS of Pakistanis, both civilians and soldiers, along with ISAF soldiers. This Pashtun transportation network brings in Weapons in truck loads and distributes all across Pakistan. BUT, OH MY GOD if you and others noticed that and realized how fukked up IK's been supporting these Pashtun gangs who then spread small weapons to everything from Afghanistan and Iran to the rest of the Pakistan.

But, you will cry like babies to show involvement of "the current government" if someone's dog and cats were sick. Pathetic state of mind. I want justice for all. IK in jail for anti-state crimes, corruption and his Pahstun buddies for smuggling weapons, land grab, threatening and defrauding donations, stealing land, offshoring money to Indians, etc,etc.
He used to ask for justice right? Well, I'd love to see him behind the jail too like others who may be involved. Why don't you talk about his criminal acts and affiliations? Justice is for everyone, not just bullshiiters like IK. Watch his political career ending (its down the toilet any ways).

Lets first hang the fat tax evading money laundering boar(s) :D

Well when you have govt twisting court orders to avoid taking tough decisions we know who is at fault the tax evader himself wanted Mush to go

Sure, Tax evasion.......that means your family members and everyone's fathers, grand fathers, IK for offshoring donations, sending millions to Indians and putting money in Real Estate across different countries, money that was given to him for donations!!! ANd whoever else has done these.

Gov't hasn't twisted court orders, IK has twisted reality by constantly lying and bitc*ching like a little child. But, now he should be put inside jail for his anti-Pakistan crimes. Life will be set for the future of Pakistani generations when you take out the trash and remove it once for all :enjoy:. People who've not done a dollar worth of benefit to Pakistan, instead, they are busy in destabilizing the country through violent sit-ints, using "Indian Political Consultants" who we all know would come from which Indian organization, etc, should go to jail. Anti country and treason come on the top of ALL crimes. IK's got to hit the jail pretty soon.

That's how justice starts, FOR ALL. And once anti-state actors are caught, then go find everyone else including the generals and put them inside the bars. I am ALL for justice for all!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel: people's posts tell you in a second how "connected" they really are. So much fan boy gossip!!! I am due a trip to Pakistan in November and I am meeting with Mr. Nissar three days in a row. I can ASSURE you, he has no interest in being a PM (although I'd personally like to see him as one as NS won't try next time due to his health issues, both him and SS can die anytime and which is why they are working very hard to leave a strong legacy, there is no corruption or anything as IK lies about to hide his).

The REASON Ch. Nisar traveled on the same flight was to show IK proofs of his own corruption and all and to let him know any more attacks on NS without any need or reason or proof, will NOT be tolerated. And that NS wants to open up a committee to investigate everything for ALL, so JUSTICE for ALL means, IK, Tareen and Aleem and 70% of their party members go to jail, on issues as serious as anti-trust, corruption, anti-state activities, etc, etc.

The entire system will be damaged as majority of the politicians would end up in jail :rofl::angel:. IK didn't like proofs against him of course :rofl: (SURPRISE). But that's where its at. The show is about to start, NS will prevail as Mushy had ALREADY investigated him to death for a decade. Many other big wigs like IK, will hit the jail!!

The gang had the backing of those in the govt.

MK, you know better. Every gang has connections with ALL politicians, its the SAME in India and elsewhere (look at BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena, etc). This gang specifically uses the Pashtun transportation network to transport weapons and drugs from Afghanistan.

NS or SS don't bring them AA guns in their Mercedes :rofl: :angel:. KPK government has to arrest the one's in this drama and in all other dramas to destabilize Pakistan (majority of terrorists get weapons and drugs through these transporter networks, the lords of which, pay into IK's politics and run their weapon and drug distribution network freely and to the entire globe).

So justice for all, ALL fukkers playing with Pakistan's integrity and growth, distributing drugs across the globe, have one thing to go to, called the JAIL!!!!

Five gangs yet to surrender in Punjab's riverine area

DERA GHAZI KHAN: The anti-criminal Zarb-i-Aahan operation in the riverine area of Punjab's Rajanpur district continues on Thursday, even as notorious gangster Ghulam Rasool, alias Chotoo, and his 13 men surrendered before the Pakistan Army a day earlier.

Five gangs operating in Kacha Jamal, the riverine sanctuary between Rajanpur and Rahim Yar Khan, did not surrender and have been putting up resistance against the security forces, police sources said.

The gangs which did not surrender are named by sources as Pehwan gang, Attaullah Pat gang with at least 20 members, Bilal Jakha gang, Baga gang and Khuda Bukhsh Lound gang.

57189cf7dc8c0.jpg

Riverine area of Kacha Jamal.

Over 50 outlaws belonging to different gangs are suspected to be holed up inside the dense forest of Kacha Jamal, which remained besieged by security forces for around 24 days when the operation was commenced.

District police officer Ghulam Mubashar Maken told Dawn that some gangs had not surrendered as yet and put up resistance against security forces, but maintained that forces would soon get success in clearing the area.

Sources said the gangs, which had joined Chotoo in the battle against armed forces, had initially agreed to surrender along with Chotoo but owing to an internal conflict, the gangs decided to keep up resistance although Chotoo laid down arms.

The military said on Wednesday it would remain in the riverine area till it was completely cleared of all outlaws.

“This area would not be vacated till all dacoits surrender or action against them is completed. They have to be captured alive or dead,” chief military spokesman Lieutenant General Asim Bajwa said. “We will clear all no-go areas wherever they are existing.”

Punjab police launched the Rajanpur offensive after a go-ahead from the interior ministry. After seven police officials were killed and 24 others taken hostage, the Army announced on April 16 that it would be taking over the operation.

You know, there is an unsaid rule even in the French, British, American police and everywhere else around the world. If someone has killed a cop, and they are found, they are never taken alive. That's sadly the truth across the globe, killing a police officer or a military officer, usually means the law enforcement when encounter that person again, will take him out. There is no law around it, but its just an unsaid rule.

1) Mushy was sent out because force that military had applied to get him out. Gen. Raheel is a very close friend to Mushy. Although he distance himself with Mushy and Kiyani, he personally guaranteed in both matters. Kiyani ended up returning 6 billion of corrupted money and in turn, the NAB and the Gov't won't put his name out in any list or the media. Mushy was sent out.

2) If the generals will be above law, and people like you will keep bitc*hing about the justice, how does that work? If you want justice, its for all. You can't keep IK, and the Generals and others away from it and just point all fingers towards just one party. That's stupid. The real justice is coming and it will be applicable to EVERYONE, just watch. A lot of crying and revenge talk is going to come out. IK's stepped on a mine zone and he won't recover from it. Probably jail time is coming. For the military, Gen. Raheel is introducing rapid accountability at all levels. Which was needed 50 years ago!!!!

No where else in the wold do generals do corruption worth billions and remain off the legal books and courts. Only in Pakistan it happens.....what do you call it? Military mafia?? I don't have another name for it.

On protocols, well, sorry, why did IK's fling of few months (his second wife), had the protocol same as the CM of KPK????? Help me understand this and we can talk. You can't bullshit your way on topics, ignore the ones you like and only talk about the one's you hate. JUSTICE for ALL!!!! Why did Reham Khan get the same protocol as the CM of Punjab???? Zardari is the ex-President and his son would be considered the first-son of Pakistan. So the "government" didn't give them a protocol. The constitution of Pakistan, like the remainder of the world provides for it. Stop blaming someone's sick dog on the government. Your personal hatred doesn't need to go so low that you can't differentiate between black and white because you are blinded in hate!!

The ONLY network that's responsible for Weapons transporting across Pakistan, sadly belongs to KPK, and their lords are close to IK. Which is why IK blocked NATO and Pak Army's traffic on the one highway that goes to Afghanistan for many weeks to show solidarity with the terrorists (Taliban) who have killed THOUSANDS of Pakistanis, both civilians and soldiers, along with ISAF soldiers. This Pashtun transportation network brings in Weapons in truck loads and distributes all across Pakistan. BUT, OH MY GOD if you and others noticed that and realized how fukked up IK's been supporting these Pashtun gangs who then spread small weapons to everything from Afghanistan and Iran to the rest of the Pakistan.

But, you will cry like babies to show involvement of "the current government" if someone's dog and cats were sick. Pathetic state of mind. I want justice for all. IK in jail for anti-state crimes, corruption and his Pahstun buddies for smuggling weapons, land grab, threatening and defrauding donations, stealing land, offshoring money to Indians, etc,etc.
He used to ask for justice right? Well, I'd love to see him behind the jail too like others who may be involved. Why don't you talk about his criminal acts and affiliations? Justice is for everyone, not just bullshiiters like IK. Watch his political career ending (its down the toilet any ways).

Sure, Tax evasion.......that means your family members and everyone's fathers, grand fathers, IK for offshoring donations, sending millions to Indians and putting money in Real Estate across different countries, money that was given to him for donations!!! ANd whoever else has done these.

Gov't hasn't twisted court orders, IK has twisted reality by constantly lying and bitc*ching like a little child. But, now he should be put inside jail for his anti-Pakistan crimes. Life will be set for the future of Pakistani generations when you take out the trash and remove it once for all :enjoy:. People who've not done a dollar worth of benefit to Pakistan, instead, they are busy in destabilizing the country through violent sit-ints, using "Indian Political Consultants" who we all know would come from which Indian organization, etc, should go to jail. Anti country and treason come on the top of ALL crimes. IK's got to hit the jail pretty soon.

That's how justice starts, FOR ALL. And once anti-state actors are caught, then go find everyone else including the generals and put them inside the bars. I am ALL for justice for all!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel: people's posts tell you in a second how "connected" they really are. So much fan boy gossip!!! I am due a trip to Pakistan in November and I am meeting with Mr. Nissar three days in a row. I can ASSURE you, he has no interest in being a PM (although I'd personally like to see him as one as NS won't try next time due to his health issues, both him and SS can die anytime and which is why they are working very hard to leave a strong legacy, there is no corruption or anything as IK lies about to hide his).

The REASON Ch. Nisar traveled on the same flight was to show IK proofs of his own corruption and all and to let him know any more attacks on NS without any need or reason or proof, will NOT be tolerated. And that NS wants to open up a committee to investigate everything for ALL, so JUSTICE for ALL means, IK, Tareen and Aleem and 70% of their party members go to jail, on issues as serious as anti-trust, corruption, anti-state activities, etc, etc.

The entire system will be damaged as majority of the politicians would end up in jail :rofl::angel:. IK didn't like proofs against him of course :rofl: (SURPRISE). But that's where its at. The show is about to start, NS will prevail as Mushy had ALREADY investigated him to death for a decade. Many other big wigs like IK, will hit the jail!!

MK, you know better. Every gang has connections with ALL politicians, its the SAME in India and elsewhere (look at BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena, etc). This gang specifically uses the Pashtun transportation network to transport weapons and drugs from Afghanistan.

NS or SS don't bring them AA guns in their Mercedes :rofl: :angel:. KPK government has to arrest the one's in this drama and in all other dramas to destabilize Pakistan (majority of terrorists get weapons and drugs through these transporter networks, the lords of which, pay into IK's politics and run their weapon and drug distribution network freely and to the entire globe).

So justice for all, ALL fukkers playing with Pakistan's integrity and growth, distributing drugs across the globe, have one thing to go to, called the JAIL!!!!
Rich so now i am the tax evader but instead of answering my question you are again ignoring the question
For the nth time its called financial endowment and Ik name is not in the Panama papers

Accountability starts from the top i.e those that are in the government, not from middle or from IK, which you have shown as an chief protagonist of corruption in your whole imaginative scenario. Accountability won't happen here, and, NS will remain prime minister in my point of view. But, by seeing this whole stunt from you, who have probably some connection here and there, I am seeing accountability and removal of your beloved prime minister of Pakistan. Hope, you have some sleeping pills, so that you can sleep calmly as your beloved prime minister of Pakistan have his days numbered.

Around 150 personnel rowed boats to Kacha Jamal at 3am prompting criminals to open fire.
Rowboats? What happened to the 40-knot riverine law-enforcement boats the U.S. donated to Pakistan six years ago?

42FRB.jpg

Characteristics
Length: 42 feet 4 inches
Beam: 13 feet 4 inches
Draft: 30 inches
Displacement: 24,328 pounds
Maximum Speed: 40+ knots
Range: 300 nautical miles
Crew: four

These boats are quiet at wake speed and offer some armor protection. But, no, only rowboats were available!

Rowboats? What happened to the 40-knot riverine law-enforcement boats the U.S. donated to Pakistan six years ago?

42FRB.jpg

Characteristics
Length: 42 feet 4 inches
Beam: 13 feet 4 inches
Draft: 30 inches
Displacement: 24,328 pounds
Maximum Speed: 40+ knots
Range: 300 nautical miles
Crew: four

These boats are quiet at wake speed and offer some armor protection. But, no, only rowboats were available!

No such vessels are used inland, they're mostly retained for patrolling in the mangrove areas. There's usually no need for a craft such as this inland.

No such vessels are used inland, they're mostly retained for patrolling in the mangrove areas. There's usually no need for a craft such as this inland.
These splendid boats can navigate the Indus at least as far up as Kalabagh. Why would they be relegated to mangrove duty only? Especially for an operation like this? Do you have any evidence they are still in use by gov't law enforcement?

Back
Top Bottom