What's new

Open war in the South China Sea

How dumb are you? We're not discussing rivers. We're talking about large ocean-sailing ships to traverse the South China Sea. Only China could build such ships.

You Vietnamese can only build river rafts. You were never in the South China Sea.
He's losing yet again. Brace yourselves for exceptional rebuttal... the Chinese military hardware posts!

How dumb are you? We're not discussing rivers. We're talking about large ocean-sailing ships to traverse the South China Sea. Only China could build such ships.

You Vietnamese can only build river rafts. You were never in the South China Sea.
He's losing yet again. Brace yourselves for exceptional rebuttal... the Chinese military hardware posts!

Every time i see a new figure,

Like i said before, wasn't aware Chinese economy was $1.7 trillion in 1912 :lol:

Besides, must feel humiliating that a nation you perceive "nobody 100 years behind china" occupies Chinese claimed territory.

Your figure is wrong. The old IMF projection did not take into account the sharp depreciation in the Indian rupee.

Your actual Indian GDP for 2012 is closer to $1.4 trillion (at an exchange rate of 54.51 rupees per U.S. dollar).

Also, in 1912, China was not a slave country like India. India, as a country, did not exist until 1947.

Every time i see a new figure,

Like i said before, wasn't aware Chinese economy was $1.7 trillion in 1912 :lol:

Besides, must feel humiliating that a nation you perceive "nobody 100 years behind china" occupies Chinese claimed territory.

Every indicator is telling india is a backward and will never catch up with china if it aint 100 years behind china now it will be in 10 years time , accept your fate and you will feel alot better

now, posts like that prove that you are posting for the sake of posting, and when Indians say you are working for 50 cents/post..you say thats crap !!

This is the exact crap you indians like to post , any one defend china is a 50cent army ? man you must be a fool or retard or both and fyi i m not even a chinese citizen

Your actual Indian GDP for 2012 is closer to $1.4 trillion (at an exchange rate of 54.51 rupees per U.S. dollar).
Fine as in your calculation, wasn't aware, China was a $1.4 trillion economy in 1912. Happy? :lol:

Also, in 1912, China was not a slave country like India. India, as a country, did not exist until 1947.

Self-contradition! :laugh:

In the bolded part, you mention India as country, and the unbolded part you say "India, as a country, did not exist until 1947"

You're a newbie with 10 posts. I've been here for almost three years with 3,244 posts.

I suggest you read my reply again to understand the concept of non-sequitur.

----------

Are you an idiot? This thread is about the South China Sea.

I have no idea about Egyptian history or the Egyptian government's view. Take it up with them in their thread.

Your comment is a non-sequitur, which means it is completely unrelated to the topic under discussion.

I post about relevant Chinese history and the Chinese government's view. Egypt is completely unrelated to the South China Sea. How Egyptians choose to deal with their sovereignty claims is their business and I couldn't care less about their choices.

Huft, you've been here for almost three years with 3,244 posts. so what?
I was trying to say Just because there is 15th century Chinese galleon with tens of thousands of artifacts off the coast in Kalimantan doesn't make it Chinese territory!
Understood?!

Every indicator is telling india is a backward and will never catch up with china if it aint 100 years behind china now it will be in 10 years time , accept your fate and you will feel alot better

This is the exact crap you indians like to post , any one defend china is a 50cent army ? man you must be a fool or retard or both and fyi i m not even a chinese citizen

please take a look at your posts and then speak. I am just telling that after looking at your posts about india..where you claim India to be behind 100 years behind china....100 years behind, my god, you should feel so idiotic about yourself when you post soneting like that.

Every indicator is telling india is a backward

Show every indicator then, don't run away! :lol:

and will never catch up with china if it aint 100 years behind china now it will be in 10 years time ,

First, you have no logical backing for stating: India is 100 years behind China.

Then you say, that in 10 years time India will.

What else does the CPC approved, crystal ball show about the future? :rofl:

accept your fate and you will feel alot better

I accept my fate, that we Indians and pdf have to humiliate some Chinese members here just to squeeze even the tiniest bit of sense from them. :cry:

You call that post, defending your nation, more like self-humiliation ritual.:devil:

Huft, you've been here for almost three years with 3,244 posts. so what?
I was trying to say Just because there is 15th century Chinese galleon with tens of thousands of artifacts off the coast in Kalimantan doesn't make it Chinese territory!
Understood?!

Why not?

China discovered and claimed the South China Sea islands and maritime territories as evinced in imperial Han Dynasty government records. The 15th century Chinese shipwreck proves that China did traverse the South China Sea in ancient times and was the original discoverer and sovereign.

How else would you prove which country was the original discoverer and claimant of the South China Sea islands? Those Chinese shipwrecks prove we found the South China Sea islands first and claimed it. Therefore, it is historically ours.

Everyone else is a latecomer and a trespasser.

Fine as in your calculation, wasn't aware, China was a $1.4 trillion economy in 1912. Happy! :lol:

Self-contradition! :laugh:

In the bolded part, you mention India as country, and the unbolded part you say "India, as a country, did not exist until 1947"

1. I was only correcting you on a technical basis. I didn't say you were incorrect about China not being a $1 trillion economy back in 1912.

2. I used the word "country" loosely, because it's easier to understand. I thought about using the word "territory," but that's too confusing. Everyone knows what I meant.

Why not?

China discovered and claimed the South China Sea islands and maritime territories as evinced in imperial Han Dynasty government records. The 15th century Chinese shipwreck proves that China did traverse the South China Sea in ancient times and was the original discoverer and sovereign.

By the same note the descendants of Vikings can claim western Canada and parts of the US.....

By the same note the descendants of Vikings can claim western Canada and parts of the US.....

Once again, a non-sequitur. What's wrong with you stupid people? I've explained the concept of non-sequitur (e.g. an unrelated event) over and over again in different threads.

Vikings can decide if they want to relinquish their sovereignty or not.

China has chosen not to let go of its sovereignty claims. That is China's historical right as first discover and current sovereign.

Why not?

How else would you prove which country was the original discoverer and claimant of the South China Sea islands? Those Chinese shipwrecks prove we found the South China Sea islands first and claimed it. Therefore, it is historically ours.

Everyone else is a latecomer and a trespasser.

1. I was only correcting you on a technical basis. I didn't say you were incorrect about China not being a $1 trillion economy back in 1912.

2. I used the word "country" loosely, because it's easier to understand. I thought about using the word "territory," but that's too confusing. Everyone knows what I meant.

Yeah right
then you'll claimed Sumatra was chinese because there was also have historical relation with chinese
haha

I used the word "country" loosely, because it's easier to understand. I thought about using the word "territory," but that's too confusing. Everyone knows what I meant.

Do you agree, India did not exist as nation prior to 1947? Yes or No?:D

Once again, a non-sequitur. What's wrong with you stupid people? I've explained the concept of non-sequitur (e.g. an unrelated event) over and over again in different threads.

Vikings can decide if they want to relinquish their sovereignty or not.

China has chosen not to let go of its sovereignty claims. That is China's historical right as first discover and current sovereign.

Unilateral act of war then?

Point was, Vikings did the same there like China did on those islands. They came, they fiddled around a bit and left. But yeah, i see how you let that one slip.

Do you agree, India did not exist as nation prior to 1947? Yes or No?:D

You guys were British slaves. Therefore, India did not formally exist as a nation prior to 1947.

You existed as an identifiable group of people and culture, which was not part of your question.

Unilateral act of war then?

Point was, Vikings did the same there like China did on those islands. They came, they fiddled around a bit and left. But yeah, i see how you let that one slip.

1. As sovereign, war is self-defense of Chinese territory.

2. Every Chinese dynasty has claimed sovereignty over the South China Sea islands and maritime territories. So no, we are not like the Vikings and we didn't fiddle around a bit and we never left the South China Sea.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

India is a nobody 100 years behind china in everything accept it and move on
I really respect hard working guys...You really work hard for that 50 cants

Back
Top Bottom