What's new

Open Defecation in India Leads to Rape and Disease. Now, Women Are Demanding Toilets.

Single thread with defecation AND rape!

gold-mine-sign.JPG

Single thread with defecation AND rape!

gold-mine-sign.JPG

Replace GOLD MIND with CRAP MINE. LMAO

Can't imagine living in a country with curry on the menu 7 days a week and then add this....

Thank You Jinnah :pakistan:

I just feel for the women in this country. They get raped, thrown on fires, hanged on trees etc. This despicable country has the audacity to point fingers at others. They cannot even fix their toilet problems and they are aiming for the moon.

They are spending money in Afghanistan whilst they cannot even provide toilets to their own people. Something is very wrong and twisted with Indian priorities. They are spending billions on advanced weapons yet cannot fix their toilet woes.

"They had gone out to use the field as a toilet; they had been gang raped and lynched."

Just for a moment try to make some sense of these filthy men. Read the above and try to make sense... What a sick and depraved minds.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Swachh Bharat ("Clean India") campaign was launched in 2014, but it has problems. Critics suggest that it's installing toilets without consulting their users. That's a recipe for an unused toilet.

The vast majority of Indians poop outdoors. You cannot change this habit. I guess pooping in the open is more fun as opposed to indoor.

Replace GOLD MIND with CRAP MINE. LMAO

I just feel for the women in this country. They get raped, thrown on fires, hanged on trees etc. This despicable country has the audacity to point fingers at others. They cannot even fix their toilet problems and they are aiming for the moon.

They are spending money in Afghanistan whilst they cannot even provide toilets to their own people. Something is very wrong and twisted with Indian priorities. They are spending billions on advanced weapons yet cannot fix their toilet woes.

"They had gone out to use the field as a toilet; they had been gang raped and lynched."

Just for a moment try to make some sense of these filthy men. Read the above and try to make sense... What a sick and depraved minds.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Swachh Bharat ("Clean India") campaign was launched in 2014, but it has problems. Critics suggest that it's installing toilets without consulting their users. That's a recipe for an unused toilet.

The vast majority of Indians poop outdoors. You cannot change this habit. I guess pooping in the open is more fun as opposed to indoor.

Apart from this there are 1.3 million Indian Dalits who work as manual scavengers....IMAGINE THAT !

"Manual scavenging, the removing of human excreta from dry latrines, railroad tracks and sewers by hand, is a caste-based and hereditary occupation form of slavery reserved exclusively for Dalits"

Manual Scavenging - International Dalit Solidarity Network

This is a human rights travesty....

"“They called our men and said ‘If you don’t start sending your women to clean our toilets, we will beat them up. We will beat you up.’ They said, ‘We will not let you live in peace.’ We were afraid.” Gangashri, Uttar Pradesh, 2014

Apart from this there are 1.3 million Indian Dalits who work as manual scavengers....IMAGINE THAT !

"Manual scavenging, the removing of human excreta from dry latrines, railroad tracks and sewers by hand, is a caste-based and hereditary occupation form of slavery reserved exclusively for Dalits"

Manual Scavenging - International Dalit Solidarity Network

This is a human rights travesty....

"“They called our men and said ‘If you don’t start sending your women to clean our toilets, we will beat them up. We will beat you up.’ They said, ‘We will not let you live in peace.’ We were afraid.” Gangashri, Uttar Pradesh, 2014

Unbelievable. We're just glad and lucky as a separate nation. Pure savages.

hahahaha thats seriously fuc*ed up man.. Shining india..:rofl:
Thank you Jinnah.. :pakistan:

People don't realise India is huge country with lot of poor and hence has huge problems related to poverty. Lack of education among these poor is also major issue to address open defecation.

We all wish to remove the open defecation from our society but it needs lots of resources to solve it. Multi prong approach to change peoples attitude is needed. At stake is about $50 billion a year in economic costs for India . The economy suffers from premature deaths, higher health care costs and a drop in productivity as people fall ill and miss time from work and school. Open defecation not only contaminates ground water, spreads disease but it exposes women to sexual assaults as some Pakistani members pointed out.

Only in past 10 years govt. has woken up to address this issue and has set targets and allocated some funds. You will probably see improved results in child mortality soon because it is being researched that premature deaths in children is directly related to open defecation.

Even Bill Gates has spoken about this issue. He was talking not just specific to India but to entire third world countries. He is not only talking the talk but doing it in action. His organisation has invested in India to a tune of $150 million in providing affordable toilets.

Open defecation numbers in our neighbourhood is a disgrace to say the least. If it is one in two in India, in Pakistan it is one is four and in Bangladesh and China it is one in hundred. If tiny Bangladesh can do it, I am optimistic about both India and Pakistan in near future to eradicate open defecation from our subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom