What's new

Open Debate | How to conduct a 'reasonable debate' between Pakistanis and Indians on PDF?

You can have a reasonable debate when both sides have facts to agree or disagree on.

There are tons of members who are not willing read and be patient. You don't have to reply to every thread or every post.

Last but not least, for Indians complaining here, please keep in mind this is Pakistan Defence Forum. If you would like to show your prowess in all formats, you can always go to BR forums and feel happy there.
Oopsie
Will someone tell this TTA that this site gets its maximum crowd from India.
Errr I forgot the figures...
Hehehe....

I am so sure that happens because the admin here is impartial.I have never seen him give biased views unlike so many defence forums that exist.
Negativity kills a site.IMO
And I am surprised that its a TTA with such raucous for Indians.

Last edited:
Last but not least, for Indians complaining here, please keep in mind this is Pakistan Defence Forum. If you would like to show your prowess in all formats, you can always go to BR forums and feel happy there.
really.....you feel so.....Mr..TTA...
I only feel pity for your comments.....

Especially when dealing with the forum moral equivalent of prostitutes and sluts.
Not just those... There are enough & more closet sluts to go around who may appear holier than thou most of the time :)

You can have a reasonable debate when both sides have facts to agree or disagree on.

There are tons of members who are not willing read and be patient. You don't have to reply to every thread or every post.

But @WebMaster and many other old members suggest that this is an international forum with Pakistan as its main topic, or something like that?? I also remember @Alpha1 also suggesting the same!!

But @WebMaster and many other old members suggest that this is an international forum with Pakistan as its main topic, or something like that?? I also remember @Alpha1 also suggesting the same!!

This is and has always been an international forum with its primary subject matter as Pakistan.

We remove things not pertaining to Pakistan in Pakistani sections and wherever possible recommend keeping even international discussions also related to Pakistan.

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk | Page 7

There are as many answers to this question as there are mods and TTs on the forum :)

Life be dull and busy at the same time. Business plans have slowed, so focusing on health.... which includes a Yoga class with an Indian import for "stress and anger management" . At no point was the fact that a lot of high society babes between 20-30 attend the thing involved at any part in that decision.

I am sure the class increases 'Stress and Stretch' levels... :P

Dear mods...
I will show you an example of how flame baits are made by senior members and are ignored even after repetitive reporting.
This member sullying Indian women was totally uncalled for.Such lalochezia!!!

Why wasnt any action taken???
No I am not saying ban the member.Banning is not a solution.But editing a flamebait and warning the member is.
I have reported the post twice...mentioned the mods on the thread.I am sure others have reported it too as I see mods mentioned on the thread many times.

What 're we expecting??
A decent debate....decent language.
This kinda post stifles a discussion.

Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films
Post#4

image.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan stops issuing NOCs for screening of Indian films
Post#4
his post is rated negatively, hopefully that will discourage him in the future.
I have no tolerance towards misogyny

Currently Indian members are fighting among themselves on AAP-BJP-CONGRESS triangle of power, so Pakistani members have nothing to worry about :partay:

first of all we must understand that every human has some level of respect related to his country and religion ... we all r on this forum bcoz we have different level of interest in weapons and its technology , if i have interest in, other than weapons and military hardware i never ever be on this forum, but i have deep affection with military hardware same like my type personals and definitely i am a PAKISTANI so i always want my country above all... this is the same phenomenon which we do experience with other personals having different countries and identities. I respect those indian guys :enjoy: who ready to die for their country on any call rather than those indian guys who dont care and respect about india same applies to other nationalist ... GIVE RESPECT .... EARN RESPECT ..... :big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom