What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

Probably some Hindoo Gandoo Indian urge to go and shitt in a clean lake in China. Do not let them in please. Read my signature. We have to put up with their stink.
Well, given your profession of cleaning the gora arses by licking them, your nose should have become accustomed to the stench of shit, ain't it, boyo??!! :D

Last edited:
That was not for your conmsumption. It was for that moron who made comments about "haram" etc

Thank you. I shall do puja to you as form of respect.
Bollywood bohut jyada pasand he kya ? :lol:

Yeh you know what. I am not exactly religious. I am not a good Muslim. But I take exception when junglees whose religions preaches open air shitting, burning women on the funeral pyre, making 100s millions of Dalits as slaves point fingers to us.

This is India with it's civilized Hindoos par excellance

Why do you share these kind of videos? It is really heart paining to see. Looks like she is mentally retarded and has none to takecare. Refrain from posting these, Only for the purpose of insulting a religion / country you post a video of mentally retarded lady giving birth in a street??
It happens in pakistan too..

Oh nice, I didn't know we have such place that attract Indian pilgrims. :D

Dude, are you kidding m8??!!You should go ahead and make a trip there!!I promise you, that you won't regret it!!Now get out and visit that damn place and send us some snaps!! :)

Why do you share these kind of videos? It is really heart paining to see. Looks like she is mentally retarded and has none to takecare. Refrain from posting these, Only for the purpose of insulting a religion / country you post a video of mentally retarded lady giving birth in a street??
It happens in pakistan too..

Insulting a religion is ok as long as it is done with proper substance to back up the malpractices prevalent in the said religion but clearly, that fellow lacks the minimum common comprehension abilities to pull it off successfully.

What will India do if China starts building the road as only China has troops in the area?

India has lost as it wanted a withdrawal of troops by both sides. Chinese troops will stay in the area.

PS - I think Modi has done the right thing as otherwise China would have slaughtered thousands of Indians in Dolkam.
Wait for your turn lungi cheer-girl! You'll be noticed when your turn is up!

Typical India media. Kindly name the official source.

Tsk Tsk !

DIVZMDKXcAI7cXK.jpg

What you think does not matter. All the facts now are that India unilaterally withdrew at Donglang you like it or not. Of course you can use imaging to ease yourselves but none of it has anything to do with the facts.

And I don't even think your Indian media will still keep so silent even if they have got a single score.

Pathetic race cannot live without delusions. But anyway even this unilaterally withdraw has been already the best ending for India, compared to all other consequences. Only fools cannot see it.
I know it's hard to fathom the humiliation! Then again you'll have to live with it.. & expect more such backtracks from the paper dragon! You can pull those stunts with your feeble neighbors around SCS! Should you repeat that along side Indian border, you'll be exposed just like the way you just been!

Have you ever known China to stop construction, whether in the South China Sea or CPEC or otherwise? :P

Literally the ONLY thing stopping road construction in Donglang was the unarmed Indian soldiers holding hands, and forming a human chain to stop the construction equipment.

Now the Indian side has withdrawn completely, while Chinese troops are still there. Tell me, what can stop our road construction now?

You start we move in again,very simple.Nothing china can do about it.

At last i would say It is a happy ending for both the parties.
From tomorrow there will be no warning from Chinese side... you see nowadays Indians are more addicted to Chinese warning .. Indians may have to suffer withdrawal symptoms.

Dude, are you kidding m8??!!You should go ahead and make a trip there!!I promise you, that you won't regret it!!Now get out and visit that damn place and send us some snaps!! :)

After searching in YouTube...indeed it's true that Indian people come to Tibet for pilgrimage, I hope Indian people will not claim it's Hindu sacred territory, with such pure water I bet Hindu people like this place more than Ganges :lol:, we China have more leverage over India now :D

Back
Top Bottom