What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

India should not have withdrawn.

India Should have gotten the soldiers to go in deeper and deeper til china reaches breaking point

Yeh dumb idiot Chinese have already moved over the border and built roads. They are improving those roads from tracks to full on tarmac all weather roads. Ask @Surya 1

Well I suppose the Chinese were just throwing a random hissy fit at the Indians who bulldozed their construction activities, even though they already have the road there. The whole Doklam standoff was just a ruse!
Sure buddy!

Don't think I need to get my info from PDF posters or average Indians. India has sufficient freedom of media and a govt. that's accountable to the people with RTI as an option for anyone to access. I trust those sources than Suriya or whoever else you suddenly confer as an authority on these matters.

So far, no news of Chinese action on the construction activity that we blocked them from building. And I will continue to believe that until the press (Indian or international) reports otherwise.

As I always believe there will be no chance of war with the Dokham standoff since no bullets fire and no death casualties on both side. No reason for China to escalated the standoff into a full pledge war.

Bi. anything with a hole is fine. On scarce days four legs will do.

Yeh dumb idiot Chinese have already moved over the border and built roads. They are improving those roads from tracks to full on tarmac all weather roads. Ask @Surya 1

Those unpaved roads are there since 2007.
They are used by chini patrols but they cover only a small part of Doklam .

But now Chin wants to built a class 40 road that covers entire Doklam plateau and station troop there . If they were managed to build it and Bhutan/india didn't complain , Chin will usurp Doklam for herself forever.

And what has anything to do with China?

It's situated in TAR and if memory serves me correct, then your officials had given some warning that they would ban Indian pilgrims from visiting that place if our forces did not vacate.I think he was referring to that.

Yeh you know what. I am not exactly religious. I am not a good Muslim. But I take exception when junglees whose religions preaches open air shitting, burning women on the funeral pyre, making 100s millions of Dalits as slaves point fingers to us.

This is India with it's civilized Hindoos par excellance

It's situated in TAR and if memory serves me correct, then your officials had given some warning that they would ban Indian pilgrims from visiting that place if our forces did not vacate.I think he was referring to that.

Oh nice, I didn't know we have such place that attract Indian pilgrims. :D

According to more Indian rumors? :lol:

The official statements from both China and India show that India has withdrawn all their troops, while Chinese troops are still patrolling there. :wave:
Lol ! We "patrolled" infact sat on "your" area for more than two months. Your army isn't do anything more than twiddling their tiny thumbs for last two months ... forget any patrolling. They have long left and took all the construction equipment back with them. Now Bhutanese army patrols in Doklam.

Wakey! Wakey!

PS: Surprise!

Yeh you know what. I am not exactly religious.I am not a good Muslim.
That's good to hear tbh, after all, religions are the mothers and fathers of all fuckk ups.
But I take exception when junglees whose religions preaches open air shitting,
Really, which religion preaches as such??I'm not aware of that really.
burning women on the funeral pyre,
I thought they stopped doing that a few centuries ago.You are always welcome to prove me wrong.
making 100s millions of Dalits as slaves point fingers to us.
are there even really that many dalits??But it's a shame never the less.Hopefully, it will be eradicated, at least we are trying.

This is India with it's civilized Hindoos par excellance

Never said we were perfect, never even implied that.But as far as toilet situation is concerned, your Pakistan ain' fairing all that better despite having a 7 times lesser population!!

Back
Top Bottom