What's new

Only Indian troops withdrawing, Chinese troops continue to patrol area

Not sure why you were not able to cozy up with your Bhutanese friends earlier as you guys were patrolling the area even before the stand off too and the issue now is ur road construction not patrolling :lol:

We couldn't cozy up with them probably they didn't show up but if they come to patrol, we would delight to meet them directly than to get through the irrelevant India.

1) Apparently you did not know we informed India out of goodwill prior to building the road
SYGwA97.gif

...and since when did India patrol Doklam genius.:rofl:
Ever since we took the charge of Bhutan's security, genius!! :lol:

2) So how do you patrol and yet withdraw?
It's a rather small area you dumb fuckk!!So again, why would you need to patrol a smaller area of landmass when you have got permanent presence??!! :lol:

The half completed road is still there, that's not permanent?How many meters did you destroy?:rofl:.
Till the boundary of the disputed area.The fact of the matter is, you ain't getting your damn road, chicom rat!!So keep on rolling in the shit and piss for as long as you wish to. :lol:
You maintain a presence by patrolling genius, so we should stay still and not move? :rofl:
No you dumb fuckking chicom moron!!You patrol the area where you do not have a permanent presence near by!!That's why Indian Army needs to send regular patrols all along the LOC because the terrain and length of our border makes it impossible to maintain our presence everywhere at the same time!!But of course, all this is just too complicated for you chicom morons. :lol:
3) Gutted like in 1962? :rofl:
Nope, as in 1967.Oh wait, that time we were actually roasting your arses.Well, it will be the first this time.Oh, don't you worry a bit though, we will roast you once again, just we will do it after we are done gutting your pla robots like the piggies they are. :lol:

Yo know I was one told that always "know" what you are talking about. I mean "know" what you think but do it properly. Well so it is here. I have hearing about Doklam for two months now. I madde assumptions. But I thought I would actually check out and boy was I surprised. China has already won.

China has already won. Have a look at a satellite maps. And figure out.
You are right..we have lost...I dont know what modi was thinking when he tried to confront chinese in their territory..it is a big let down for us....when we knew , we couldnt match chinese, we should have let them do whatever they want in their territory..what did we get in the end? A big humiliation..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-from-face-off-site/articleshow/60262735.cms

Doklam row: China removes road-building equipment from face-off site

HIGHLIGHTS

• MEA on Monday said that “expeditious disengagement of border personnel at the face-off site at Doklam was on-going.”
    • In a second statement at the end of the day, MEA confirmed that both sides had moved out “under verification.”
NEW DELHI: In a diplomatic victory, India and China have agreed to "disengage" from the stand-off in Doklam on Bhutanese territory.

After almost 10 weeks of sustained negotiations between top-level Indian and Chinese officials, the MEA on Monday said "expeditious disengagement of border personnel at the face-off site at Doklam has been agreed to and is on-going."

By the end of the day, as Indian troops withdrew from their post at Doka La, Chinese troops and their road-building equipment too were removed from the face-off site. The standoff has been on since June 16 when Indian troops physically stopped the PLA from building a road on Doklam plateau. In a second statement at the end of the day, MEA confirmed that both sides had moved out "under verification."

The negotiations were conducted at various levels — first, during the visit by NSA Ajit Doval to China in July, where he held discussions with his counterpart Yang Jiechi. Next, foreign secretary S Jaishankar led the diplomatic talks with the Chinese side, helped by India's ambassador to China Vijay Gokhale, who worked ceaselessly with the Chinese government over the last couple of months to achieve an outcome that would be acceptable to both sides.

The MEA spokesperson said that in numerous meetings between the Indian and Chinese officials in the past couple of months, India has been successful in conveying its "concerns and interests." "In recent weeks, India and China have maintained diplomatic communication in respect of the incident at Doklam. During these communications, we were able to express our views and convey our concerns and interests."

The disengagement comes ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to China for the BRICS summit. It also comes before a crucial 19th party congress in China where Xi Jinping expects to be "cleared" for another five years and he will choose the core group of leaders who will rule China for the next five years.

The Indians went in with some demands:

• That China should not change the ground realities unilaterally.
    • That China should respect the the 2012 understanding on tri-junctions.

This was detailed by external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj in parliament where she said, "Point 13 of the common understanding states that "The tri-junction boundary points between India, China and third countries will be finalised in consultation with the concerned countries." Since 2012, we have not held any discussion on the tri-junction with Bhutan. The Chinese action in the Doklam area is therefore of concern."

While China was breathing fire in the public domain, during the negotiations, sources said, India held the line that bilateral relations would be affected if China did not ensure "peace and tranquillity" on the border. This could happen only if there was a reversal to the status quo. The two sides only came to an understanding after continued conversations and a realisation in China that India would not move from the ground until they withdrew.

In addition, India also provided China with a face-saving exit. China's initial response on Monday morning was to confine itself to saying that only Indian troops had withdrawn from the site, and that they would continue to "maintain sovereignty"on the Doklam plateau. India did not contest this publicly until in the afternoon, when a second Indian statement clarified that both sides had withdrawn "under verification."

Oh mighty Sun Tzu ! ... there goes the false bravado! ... The Chinese have withdrawn from their claimed land of Doklam.

Bloody right we have!!How the hell we came to know of that construction in the first place, genius?? :lol:

Of course you can, just not in the disputed areas, got it, homeboy??!!Oh, and you ain't getting your road in Dokalam by the way.Cheers. :lol:

Nope, not really!!Our soldiers will remain stationed near by, overlooking that plateau, just like before.We are not the retreating or forsaking type, ask your paaki boyfriends.By the way, what happened in 65 or 71 or 84 when we were literally beating the shit out of them and then shoving that same shit down their throats and up their arses simultaneously??Where were you supa powa prc??What were you people doing back then?? :lol:

You have been triggered, my little indian friend. Please don't cry. We are sad that your feelings are hurt.

It was from the front, and that guy tried to turn his back and run, hence he got kung powed.:rofl: Flying Indian man, classic, this shall be THE PICTURE. We literally kicked ***
Apparently, the chicom brains have been surgically removed with some special ccp specified chicom computers which makes them to interpret the visual cues received through their eyes in completely different manners than the people in rest of the world!!All hail to chicomistan..............Bravo!! :lol:

You have been triggered, my little indian friend. Please don't cry. We are sad that your feelings are hurt.

Triggered and us??!!:lol:
Seems the shock to your brains has been too severe, far more severe than we had earlier believed.Don't worry, you will get well soon my little nordic pal. :lol:

Oh mighty Sun Tzu ! ... there goes the false bravado! ... The Chinese have withdrawn from their claimed land of Doklam.

According to more Indian rumors? :lol:

The official statements from both China and India show that India has withdrawn all their troops, while Chinese troops are still patrolling there. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom