What's new

Only in Pakistan

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
beda70a1c000a2cdb7bb2ae25ca5a7f8.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/08/south_asia_enl_1225801390/img/1.jpg

Souce: BBC News | Enlarged Image

:)

How come Pakistan Railway is going in loss ?:what: if so many people travel in Pakistani Trains ? oh yesssss all these idiots dont pay for the ticket :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:toast_sign:

:pakistan:

How come Pakistan Railway is going in loss ?:what: if so many people travel in Pakistani Trains ? oh yesssss all these idiots dont pay for the ticket :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:toast_sign:

:pakistan:

Because most hanging on top of the train are freeloaders :lol:

same sort of thing is seen in india too. Yet the bombay circular is the worlds most popular train line. A pity our people decided to get rid of the karachi circular train. Now some saps are thinking of re introducing it.

And they all say cheese for the camra GOD bless Pakistan lol!

I have seen similiar pictures for Bangladesh too. Here is one for example:

The Mumbai local trains are notorious too, though not on this scale.

The UK health and safety would have a field day if they saw this.

I recently read a story where due to such laws a 16 year old was sacked from his job as a cleaner because he had to use a hoover and was deemed unqualified to use it.

Let's not also forget when the train performs an emergency stop or a sudden braking. This would be very dangerous. Why is this allowed?.

The UK health and safety would have a field day if they saw this.

I recently read a story where due to such laws a 16 year old was sacked from his job as a cleaner because he had to use a hoover and was deemed unqualified to use it.

You think that is bad as far as H&S is concerned? You aint seen nothing yet!

Watch This:

YouTube - Ghetto Tree Cut

YouTube - Mad guy on dangali bridge (A.K)
(This guy is on Dangali bridge in AK wihout a safety line!)

Back
Top Bottom