Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Listen inline radio worldwide by logging on

Page 1

This site contains live broadcast of four cities

Sargodha, Jehlum, Sahiwal and Hassan Abdal

Click n enjoy:cheers:

Hey! I actually live in Delhi, but at night i am able to catch a few AM radio frequencies of Pakistani Radio Stations in my car :D
I cant recall the frequencies of all, but one is definitely 972Mhz/Khz..and its something like 'Voice of America' from Pakistan.I think they air Pakistani's in the US telling their problems, thats what i could make out.
And there are others as well...news and all.But there's one particular one , where some guy is talking in arabic or pashtuni, i dont know..but he is definately talking about Islam and Allah, could it be Mullah Radio?:woot::what:
Could someone please enlighten me!

Hey! I actually live in Delhi, but at night i am able to catch a few AM radio frequencies of Pakistani Radio Stations in my car :D
I cant recall the frequencies of all, but one is definitely 972Mhz/Khz..and its something like 'Voice of America' from Pakistan.I think they air Pakistani's in the US telling their problems, thats what i could make out.
And there are others as well...news and all.But there's one particular one , where some guy is talking in arabic or pashtuni, i dont know..but he is definately talking about Islam and Allah, could it be Mullah Radio?:woot::what:
Could someone please enlighten me!

Its USA radio n its directly broadcasted frm USA. At 972MHz, Urdu service is for Pakistan n India

FM radio which i posted in above post, u can listen Indian n Pakistani music from internet. Open the site click one of the four chanels n enjoy live FM radio

Back
Top Bottom