What's new

One BSF Personal Martyred @ Baramula

But india did "sirgkal" strikes across the border and wiped out militant launchpads.

14469720_10155336874452796_3147406470483761088_n.jpg

Since India have wiped out militants from Pakistan after Sir G Kal strikes, this surely mean this time they will accept that militants are actually local Kashmiris? :D

Correct the thread title.
It should be.
One more BSF animal send to hell by freedom fighters

What about the innocent Kashmiri civilians killed in cold blood by indian barbaric forces.

That is a sad matter as well. Dont celebrate death even the death of your fiercest and cruelest enemy. It is not the way of Islam nor the way of pakistan.

Yay to rang mein bhang ho gaya. For the last 5 days they were celebrating death of two pakistani soldiers so i guess karma is a bitch. Now entire indian media will shut up on sir g kal strikes.

Death of soldier is regretable as he was just a pawn in indian game.

Manohar paparwala must be banging his head last statement.

Yay to rang mein bhang ho gaya. For the last 5 days they were celebrating death of two pakistani soldiers so i guess karma is a bitch. Now entire indian media will shut up on sir g kal strikes.

Death of soldier is regretable as he was just a pawn in indian game.

On the contrary it will fuel their delusions that the strike was very real as they will link this as a form of retaliation which, if you notice in the other thread, they are already doing that. Some even going as far as to say that this time we should go for war.

They will use this as a form of validation whilst ignore the melting pot the brutalities in Kashmir is creating.

Anyhow this is not the place nor time to discuss this. This thread was created for the dead soldier and should be kept and respected as such.

13 or so more indian dead soldiers who india has to account for

On the contrary it will fuel their delusions that the strike was very real as they will link this as a form of retaliation which, if you notice in the other thread, they are already doing that. Some even going as far as to say that this time we should go for war.

They will use this as a form of validation whilst ignore the melting pot the brutalities in Kashmir is creating.

Anyhow this is not the place nor time to discuss this. This thread was created for the dead soldier and should be kept and respected as such.

It will serve its purpose and open a new chapter as people again will expect sir g kal strikes. Modi and his goons setup a bar of expectations too high so they will try same drama again with little benefit as UNMOG along with international media is monitoring the situation with full exposure to pakistani side of LOC. International media already saw that there are no camps or launch pads.

No doubt loss of life is regrettable we will mourn every death unlike indians.

Just wondering how the Indians are going to spin it this time?
They have already spent the no strike/surgical strike show.
Maybe they will make a Bollywood movie about it this time.

After all if you cannot win it in the battlefield you can always win it on the cinema screen.

Now This is a SURGICAL STRIKE!!!!

Karma people ....Karma :D
(reminds of the boy who cried WOLF!):azn:

Oh man, they are copying our terms now. WTH! :angry:

Sir Ji Kal strike karenge!

@ Topic : Sad development, RIP for the fallen soldier. Hopefully peace prevails in the region.
yeah....inside this all political war mongering ...i feel sorry for the poor soldiers

This was bound to be anticipated, I mean when Saeed guy took to protest did he not say Pakistan will show what surgical strikes are. So was he talking about the gov or about these i wonder.

Back
Top Bottom