What's new

On Indias Republic day, #RapePublicDay TRENDS NO 1 IN PAKISTAN

IT is all JEALOUSY against INDIA's SUCCESS

upload_2015-1-26_13-9-11.jpeg

There is a difference between the people of two countries

I still remember how India stood with Pakistan during Peshawar massacre
And this is how they respond

Fucked up people in a fucked up country

Why these guys force so much enormity on us.

Mere school mein ek ladka tha, har baar bakwas karta rehta tha..sab ko ugli karta tha faltu mein without any reason. Sab se itna pitta tha, har baar maar khataa, par still agele din hi se phir se chalu and then fir pittai. Ye cycle 10th class tak chala, I don't know abhi kaha hai woh. That kid always remind me of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Folks,

Both Indian and Pakistani,

Pakistanis are not to be blamed. These commentary of #RapePublicDay is not the author's own views. He is being paid by the West (mostly US and Scandinavian nations) in order to disturb the relations between the two countries. The rapes itself were orchestrated and sponsored by the West in the first place.

I also doubt the veracity of the statement that On India's Republic day, #RapePublicDay TRENDS NO 1 IN PAKISTAN.

Now you know who the real dog barking at the elephant is.

PakistansharerapedatawithUNlikeallcountries#

Is that too long.

I have perfect idea what the state of law and order is in pakistan. Im not talking terrorism, normal crimes. While such behaviour will make them feel good about their self image and reality not matching, it will unfortunately will not improve reality.

India has many issues, and thank god we are not in denial.

Internet warriors,funny how Indian members are responding to this.

LOL when will pakistanies stop embarrassing themselves

hathi chala bazaar , kuthe bhoke hazaar
keep crying
bazar mai hatey ka kya kam hai?kuta to sher pe bhi bhokta hai! just a joke

There is a difference between the people of two countries

I still remember how India stood with Pakistan during Peshawar massacre
And this is how they respond

Fucked up people in a fucked up country

Stood up how? By cross border firing at LOC the day after and then trying to highlight Pakistan as a phantom terrorist threat as soon as there are any meeting with US. Tell me has there ever been a time when US has visited that India has not attempted political point scoring at Pakistan? They are equivalent to these cheap shots.

Give me a break, only sincerity is reciprocated.

It's actually good to see how Pakistani youth are so acutely obsessed with all things superficial. Obsession with India takes their focus away from Petrol/Gas/Electricity, and all other things that could help Pakistan.

With such "future leaders" across the border, India won't have to do much to keep Pakistan reeling under economic stress for another generation to come.

'Heartening to see so many Sharifs & Zardaris in the making :D

Back
Top Bottom