What's new

Oman places order for weapons from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
connanxlrc1000 i have a perfect example of urs?
Bhainse nikal gai doum phanse gai...Also this thread wasnt about Pakistan as the troll only derailed it....also if thts the case do see the indegenous PK-08 and other systems tht are still kept secret by Army....just a few released pics are available some of them i just posted.
Also tavour isnt made with indian collaboration it is a 1000% isaeli gun...like G3 is german..while versions like G3A3 or g3a2 etc have some indegenous eforts of POF.

He is carrying schinese brain..:rofl::rofl:

images

we are alos using MPA5s dude. These Are The Following SECTIONS OF INDIAN SPECIAL FORCES USES MPA5

Indian Army, MARCOS, National Security Guards, and Maharashtra State Force One.[

Its a standard CQB weapon of regular army(Pakistan) with other guns like AK56,AK 103 with black widow status....and made under liscence with different versions developed indegenously by POF they even launched a 5.67 mm version of MP-5 heard it was a part of PK weapon systems can try for gettin the pics.

Also tavour isnt made with indian collaboration it is a 1000% isaeli gun...like G3 is german..while versions like G3A3 or g3a2 etc have some indegenous eforts of POF.

i said tavor isz made in india with isreal collaboration i never said its indian but made in india with the TOT FROM ISREAL YOU CAN SEE THIS CLEARLY IN MY PREVIOUS POST

REGARDS

1000% isaeli gun

i agree with you and it is the universal truth

Dear soilders of Oman, you have my sympathies.

Even though your govt betrayals you, may Allah be with you then.

ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY GOD ISZ WITH EVERYONE PLEASE DONT DRAG RELIGON HERE

Good.. defence.. sales is always a good revenue generator.. we should concentrate more on this.. there by we will be self relient also will earn money from it.. a huge investment might be required for R&D but we dont mind that..!!!!

When Oman Places order why such a yelling in this part of the world............ I think it is unwarranted to bring Pakistan into this. The comment was posted by some chinese member.

connanxlrc1000 i have a perfect example of urs?
Bhainse nikal gai doum phanse gai...Also this thread wasnt about Pakistan as the troll only derailed it....also if thts the case do see the indegenous PK-08 and other systems tht are still kept secret by Army....just a few released pics are available some of them i just posted.

sorry bro but it is the licensed production of hk-33(they look the same,no modification but rails and sights) but with a diff name like turkey does with hk-416 with a diff name.

sorry bro but it is the licensed production of hk-33(they look the same,no modification but rails and sights) but with a diff name like turkey does with hk-416 with a diff name.

Lol man we dont have HK-33 and these pics are from defence expo also the final design is not finalised and these guns PK-08 are shorter then HK-33....as it uses half the body of MP-5 and then the inward stock plus the sniper scopes of all versions are PakistanI AND HAVE EXTENDED RANGE AND OTHER FEATURES........it was a project to make a gun with limited resources also HK-33 is as long as G3..and its range is also less and even its design is different its something like the turks did a few years back to convert from G3s to there very own indegenous 5.67MM version though they failed.
So dont compaire PK-08 with HK-33.........Moral its a hybrid of G3A3,MP5A3 AND HK-33....influnce by all of the above....just like INSAS is influenced by G3A3,AK-47 and israeli gun.
THNKS

Oh dear, let's pray for those soldiers in Oman. Knowing that the INSARS is nothing more than overheating rods waiting to jam, I hope their secondaries are more reliable and can get them out of sticky situations...[/QUOTE

overheating rod... perhaps u shud buy one for ur self chinki. it ll jam up great inside ur pants.
funfact: chinese have the smallest average p**** size(~3"):rofl:

Great Info.

:sniper:

first of all ,why u involve pakistan into this threat???:cheesy:
Second perhaps u don't know G-3 is made in pakistan, PK-8 is make in pakistan, POF eye is made in pakistan....:hitwall::bunny:
:yahoo:
U have a big mouth :blah:search b4 talking:wave:

sir,
all of them are either licensed versions of foreign guns or chineese versions<unlicensed copy>....so keep ur big mouth closed........:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom