What's new

Om, Allah Are Same": Islamic Body Chief Sparks Row

Oh boy, let the shit show begin now. Let me get some pop corn.

I don’t see what’s wrong in it. The other mullahs are just too deeply stuck in their restricted mentality mindset, Such that they do not bother studying other religions and finding common grounds or similarities.

Bas apni derh inch ki masjid chamkani hai.

Every beginning and every religion, One way or other originated from Allah and His messengers.

Ancient Vedic religion is too ancient for us to completely ignore it. Rather One must try to understand history in order to further the narrative of the series of Revelations from Allah from ancient times.

Gadhay

Hinduism is satanic and pagan. He is breaking the 10 commandments with this statement.

I don’t see what’s wrong in it. The other mullahs are just too deeply stuck in their restricted mentality mindset, Such that they do not bother studying other religions and finding common grounds or similarities.

Every beginning and every religion, One way or other originated from Allah and His messengers.

Ancient Vedic religion is too ancient for us to completely ignore it. Rather One must try to understand history in order to further the narrative of the series of Revelations from Allah from ancient times.

Gadhay
Trying too hard, bro. Hinduism has so many gods. What's to say it's Om that we Muslims consider Allah and not any other of the many hindu dieties?

Besides, what's the point of this statement? I can understand it in the case of ahl-e-kitab due to that Abrahamic affinity, why is accomplished by sem2sem here?

He's a Pajeet guys don't take him seriously

Gadhay
Bas kar do 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hinduism is just a bunch of human superstitions that became formalised into a "religion"

Only the Abrahamic faiths hold some importance and are linked.

Stop trying to be woke by spewing this rubbish.

It's a Pajeet at the end of the day who said this, so just ignore it.

He's a Pajeet guys don't take him seriously

Bas kar do 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hinduism is just a bunch of human superstitions that became formalised into a "religion"

Only the Abrahamic faiths hold some importance and are linked.

Stop trying to be woke by spewing this rubbish.

It's a Pajeet at the end of the day who said this, so just ignore it.
There isn't proof for any religion. As far as I know , if you smoke enough weed or take any hallucinogens even you would be seeing the same things as those people who created religions.

But there are religious philosophies that exist in all religions. In my opinion their study is more important than just following religion blindly.

Om’s closest analog is ameen seemingly. Or if taken from the Divine then it would be the divine directive of kun fa ya koon. Not Allah.

If indeed it is from a lost scripture of the All Mighty that is.

Back
Top Bottom