What's new

Oldest primate fossil yet found. It is a tiny Chinese Archicebus fossil

Go back to the beginning and first try to at least understand the theory of the evolution of man....

It does not say that man descended from apes, its says that humans and apes had the same ancestors millions of years ago,

I understand the theory more than any of you guys...I did not end up as a PhD in genetics student from the blue!

Lol scientific proof? what do you want?
Him to visit your house with fossil of all of human kinds ancestors?

Seriously be ashamed of yourself
Dude, scientific proof is showing that SUCH mutations can be accumulate and lead to jumping ...that the DNA repair mechanisms can not fix and that the mutations will be passed and are not silent mutations and many other stuff...so please either read the discussion from beginning or understand where I stand before passing comments!

Yet you failed to provide a single scientific proof of your mumbo jumbo believe ....Interesting....

Again same old rhetoric.Earlier I posted about sympatric speciation of hawthorns,But you never replied as if you are not interested in proof at all.
Evolution 101: Speciation

Talk about denial! I wrote extensively about why it is not possible in terms of genetics...Not my fault you failed to understand the seriousness of everything, hence, I said stick to what you do know...

Why don't you enlighten us why it is not not possible in terms of genetics to explain the evolution.Explain why Humans, chimps, mice and rats and many other mammal species possess Endogenous Retro Virus DNA fragments.Explain why it is not acquired by one of our common ancestor. Explain to me the patterns of ERV insertions observed in modern species exactly match the predictions made by the models based on the evolution. Explain why some insertions are shared between humans and mice and represent truly ancient viral infections and Others are found only in primates, and not in other species, obviously derived from an infection of the ancestral primate species after its divergence from other lineages. Explain why more modern insertions are found only in humans, while the youngest ERVs of all are found in some humans, but not in all.

An endogenous retroviral long terminal repeat is the dominant promoter for human
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/12/science/12paleo.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Only explanation you Creationists and intelligent designers can come up with is because some ERVs may have some useful functions in the human genome, they must have been deliberately put there by a creator / designer with that particular purpose in mind.:blah:

And not to mention why none of you can ever explain comparative genome analysis of Humans and other great apes were so decisive.Kindly tell me why human chromosome 2 and ancestral telomere-telomere fusion is not an evidence of evolution.Surely being a geneticist you must have some form of answer.

Flanking sequences are characteristic for the preterminal regions of human chromosomes. The data we present here demonstrate that a telomere-to-telomere fusion of ancestral chromosomes occurred, leaving a pathognomonic relic at band 2q13. This fusion accounts for the reduction of 24 pairs of chromosomes in the great apes (chimpanzee, orangutan,and gorilla) to 23 in modern human and must, therefore, have been a relatively recent event. Comparative cytogenetic studies in mammalian species indicate that Robertsonian changes have played a major role in karyotype evolution (23,24). This study demonstrates that telomere-telomere fusion,rather than translocation after chromosome breakage, is responsible for the evolution of human chromosome 2 from ancestral ape chromosomes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC52649/pdf/pnas01070-0197.pdf

Either you can reply me like a Geneticist or you can go back to classic Creationist/ID rhetoric,Its a ll the work of an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and omnibenevolent creator,Which btw sound nothing but ridiculous.If its the latter,Don't expect a reply from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I am still waiting for PROOF of some people's believe that we descendant from apes!

All talk and not 1 person could put fwd ANY form of proof....

A PhD in genetics, no less.

You would be surprised what latest Genetics research tells you...

so,is it only latest?? so,earlier u believed in the evolution theory??i mean when u didn't know all the latest genetics.:what:

so,is it only latest?? so,earlier u believed in the evolution theory??i mean when u didn't know all the latest genetics.:what:

Nope, never liked the idea in BSc... :rofl: am too egoistic to believe my ancestor would be an ape :rofl: yea, its more of an ego prob than creationist :rofl:

How would a creationist explain a multiverse? God chose a new project?

I never intended to...It was your thinking that 1 who doesnt believe in evolution has to be a creationist ...

I asked for proof...and you cant provide one and your countrymen want me to just feed on it coz they have!

As I said, evolutionary road map spans over millions of years, and there has been an effort of merely a 100 or so ears to seriously study it, so statistically it is highly improbable to expect decoding such large information in such short span. Skeptics of evolution would turn blind eye towards similarities between different species, has there been any evolution in any species, if yes what makes humans so special that they couldn't have a primitive species which e evolve from.

Theory of evolution, and research behind it is work in progress, but atlest there is a drive to find answers, the rest of the world is happy with horus, mithra, krisna, Dionysus, Attis and jesus like characters to give them the answeers.

Nope, never liked the idea in BSc... :rofl: am too egoistic to believe my ancestor would be an ape :rofl: yea, its more of an ego prob than creationist :rofl:

the alternative 'adam and eve' incest family is equally abhorrent... (not that I am saying people should believe based on what they like or dislike, as opposed to relying on evidence at hand)

BTW, dover school trial has origin in something similar, when a guy took offence to a mural drawn by a school kid that shows human evolved from ape like creature..

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the theory more than any of you guys...I did not end up as a PhD in genetics student from the blue!

Dude, scientific proof is showing that SUCH mutations can be accumulate and lead to jumping ...that the DNA repair mechanisms can not fix and that the mutations will be passed and are not silent mutations and many other stuff...so please either read the discussion from beginning or understand where I stand before passing comments!

Simulating mutations and natural selection that occurred over thousands of years time span, please tell us how can you simulate such conditions for any experiment.

the rest of the world is happy with horus, mithra, krisna, Dionysus, Attis and jesus like characters to give them the answeers.
you you yuou.

Talking bad about holy people. you bad bad bad man.

If you were in an Islamist country and commit this blasphemy, you would immediately be lynched
eXactly like what medieval Christians did to whomever "blasphemed".

Bad bad man Sandy bad man :lol:

.... evolutionary road map spans over millions of years, and there has been an effort of merely a 100 or so ears to seriously study it,

But Bible explains it all in Genesis. 6000 years and God made it all.

And

Islamists follower of medieval Christians believe the same. God explains it all. Then why bother. :lol:

Theory of evolution, and research behind it is work in progress, but atlest there is a drive to find answers,

you are now talking like a scientist.

People who oppose this type of "work in progress" are on the other hand "believers".

There lies the difference.

Seriously (and not loling this time).

peace

Simulating mutations and natural selection that occurred over thousands of years time span, please tell us how can you simulate such conditions for any experiment.

Study mutations and how they occur, where they occur and frequencies and their effects!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom