What's new

Old video of SSG guys having some fun

It is great to see these rugged lions enjoying their victory , the guy with the (rocket) flute was having the time of his life and it is good too see the M-16 with grenade launcher (Maj Dutch Schaefer style) in use, thought they had long abandoned this excellent weapon, anyway compare these rugged lions with the Indian special forces dancing.
@Khafee @Hell hound @Zibago @Sarge @The Sandman
:omghaha::omghaha:
Moto with his zalim steps:omghaha:

It is great to see these rugged lions enjoying their victory , the guy with the (rocket) flute was having the time of his life and it is good too see the M-16 with grenade launcher (Maj Dutch Schaefer style) in use, thought they had long abandoned this excellent weapon, anyway compare these rugged lions with the Indian special forces dancing.
@Khafee @Hell hound @Zibago @Sarge @The Sandman
:omghaha::omghaha:
Epic fail.
Those are Chattisgarh District police reserve group:

Coming fro the guy where folks openly defecate ,, yuk , log off Hindian.

This coming from someone who is choking on the shit he talks...... Keep squealing .... man am i enjoying this!!!

If you think it makes you a smart @ss calling Indians as "********" or "Ganalands" etc you are mistaken, it takes the smart away and makes you just an @ss which you are.

And now threatening a ban .....LOL....last resort of a weak and insecure person who is choking on the shit he talks, trying to look confident. You weakling is not worth the bandwidth.

Kudos!!

Last edited:
This coming from someone who is choking on the shit he talks...... Keep squealing .... man am i enjoying this!!!

If you think it makes you a smart @ss calling Indians as "********" or "Ganalands" etc you are mistaken, it takes the smart away and makes you just an @ss which you are.

And now threatening a ban .....LOL....last resort of a weak and insecure person who is choking on the shit he talks, trying to look confident. You weakling is not worth the bandwidth.

Kudos!!

@Khafee :haha::haha: you dug up an old post to -ve rate to get back!! In another thread you deleted my post which was a reply to your post where you demeaned my Country. LOL Act your age, not your shoe size!! The -ve rating means i have hit where it hurts LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom