What's new

Officials: Gunmen hijack buses in Pakistan, kill 19

It's about time for COAS to send the army in Baluchistan for clean up.

Sub-inspector killed, six others injured in suicide blast outside Gaddafi Stadium

lahore-gaddafistadium-blasts-explosions-cricket_5-30-2015_186383_l.jpg

Posted: May 30, 2015 - 353 PKT

LAHORE: A sub-inspector lost his life and six others were injured as a major suicide blast was thwarted on Ferozepur Road outside Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore during the second ODI match between Pakistan and Zimbabwe.

Courageous policemen stopped the bomber before he could enter the outer wall of the stadium where he blew himself up, killing a sub-inspector.

The Pakistan Broadcasters Association in conjunction with the Ministry of Information had earlier decided to not report the incident in order to responsibly avoid any untoward incident such as a stampede during the match at the stadium.

It had earlier been reported that two policemen were injured in two blasts, which ‘apparently’ happened as power transformers installed near the Gaddafi Stadium exploded, on Friday night.

The 50-over match, however, remained uninterrupted amid the explosions.

Sub-inspector killed, six others injured in suicide blast outside Gaddafi Stadium | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajeeoon

Thread merge please @WebMaster @waz @Jungibaaz @Jango @T-Faz @TaimiKhan @blain2 @Oscar @Horus @Adios Amigo @Chak Bamu @Emmie @Manticore plz merge this thread with : PDF false reporting on you FB Page?

Stupid PCB who invited Zimbabwe in middle of war against terrorists. Now this has set back Pak cricket another 10 years. I was never in favor of this tour. Its very easy for anyone to sneak in and blow up anywhere if he is determined to die. And we all know pervert talibunies wait for ocasions like this to get one way ticket to jannah and meet 72 hoors.

Ttp in balochistan??I thought problem in balochistan mainly consists baloch rebels..ttp is operating there too??

Rip innocent civilians.

Ttp in balochistan??I thought problem in balochistan mainly consists baloch rebels..ttp is operating there too??

Rip innocent civilians.
Koi bhi Ho. Naam to India ka hi aana hai. This is really something dangerous happening in Pakistan. This is not good for India too.

Balochistan needs a full fledged cleanup..!!!

Still media blames Army when they do operations against these rascals, these are some savage brutal motherf****s we are dealing with..

Rip innocent civilians.

BLA Terrorists had joined hands with TTP terrorists, one of the funding channel of both is the same. Both are terrorist organizations killing innocent Pakistanis.

the LeJ militants also had joined hands with these two throughout Pakistan including Balochistan where the interests of all these three are the same thus killing shia Pakistanis there and elsewhere.

This picture shows just a small part of the security of the cricket team. Imagine the security of VVIPs, ministers, prime minister, president etc.

Imagine the security situation in far off areas inside not just Baluchistan but any other province.

The country is suffering since decades.

Imagine the average person on the street who does not get any protection or sense of security. Even senior officials repeatedly say we cannot provide security to each and every person and these high ranking officials have key posts in the country and provinces.
In spite of all that security,there was a blast outside the stadium..thank god no cricketer died...I already told there won't be any cricket coming back any time soon.

This is bull shit. What would a single suicide bomber be hoping to achieve coming in a rickshaw with 4000 security personnel present? Gates of Nishtar Sports complex have been closed for every type of traffic since the Zimbabwean team came and living in Lahore for all my life i know that Stadium building is half a KM away from the Ferozpur road gate where is blast allegedly happened. This happened at 9:00 PM when match was almost half way and there were no fans expected to be on the road outside the gate so no chance of causing loss of life. If it was an actual suicide blast attempt it does not fulfill any of the usual gains TTP foresees i.e huge loss of life or destruction of property.

If this in fact was an attempted suicide blast the only reason can be to create sensation, defame Pakistan and prove that it is unsafe for Cricket and obliterate all recent attempts to restart cricket in Pakistan.

Now who would benefit from this? Point to ponder?

This is bull shit. What would a single suicide bomber be hoping to achieve coming in a rickshaw with 4000 security personnel present? Gates of Nishtar Sports complex have been closed for every type of traffic since the Zimbabwean team came and living in Lahore for all my life i know that Stadium building is half a KM away from the Ferozpur road gate where is blast allegedly happened. This happened at 9:00 PM when match was almost half way and there were no fans expected to be on the road outside the gate so no chance of causing loss of life. If it was an actual suicide blast attempt it does not fulfill any of the usual gains TTP foresees i.e huge loss of life or destruction of property.

If this in fact was an attempted suicide blast the only reason can be to create sensation, defame Pakistan and prove that it is unsafe for Cricket and obliterate all recent attempts to restart cricket in Pakistan.

Now who would benefit from this? Point to ponder?
I hope this must not be the suicide blast otherwise TTP style is to make big news, sometime they hit on special occasions or sometime by killing large number of innocents. here Indian media already spreading suicide blast news to degrade Pakistan knowing that Police have cleared, it was Transformer blast.

Stupid PCB who invited Zimbabwe in middle of war against terrorists. Now this has set back Pak cricket another 10 years. I was never in favor of this tour. Its very easy for anyone to sneak in and blow up anywhere if he is determined to die. And we all know pervert talibunies wait for ocasions like this to get one way ticket to jannah and meet 72 hoors.
No one was harmed except man on duty.........

The thing is....things were looking nice even the CII council finally "OFFICIALLY" declared suicide bombing as haram and not of Islam....now these people blowing themselves are clear they are neither Muslims nor from Pakistan- coz most villagers would at least listen to the CII or at least one of the 200 who stated that Taliban and their likes are not doing anything Islamic!

But how were they allowed to escape? Not one was put down or apprehended! :blink:
Did you read the article before insensitively trolling? It was 1 guy and who were to catch when he blew up with our man?

Someone please tell me, if they were sounded, how exactly did they menage to escape?
I dont know about Baluchistan issue much news refuses to cover it in details

Someone please tell me, if they were sounded, how exactly did they menage to escape?
Surrounded does nt mean they cant hold hostages as shield and run no one will shoot hostages!

We thought it was end of war. Its still middle . . no . . .

In a picture while in the stomach of a python it say 'You are here!' And it was middle of the snake. So we are in the middle of the war. No war exists more than ten years, it is ancient rule of ascetic practices. It is viral infection and need thorough surgery.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom