What's new

Official spokesman of PTI government claims UAEs crown prince has been in the country for 3 days

IMG_2748.JPG

UAE crown prince returned without announcing any package for Pakistan | 6 January 2019

haha, Thats one short visit!!! to be precise it was 2 hours 50 mins!

Wait a minute, if you take out the drive back and the guard of honour and all the pomp and
pageantry, the real visit was for some minutes and not even an hour!! LOL!

Last edited:
UAE crown prince returned without announcing any package for Pakistan | 6 January 2019

Wait a minute, if you take out the drive back and the guard of honour and all the pomp and
At least if the UAE prince needed to use the washroom one would be readily available to him, unlike in certain countries.

I think members with affiliation or affection to any party must consider one thing before posting anything and that is Always Pakistan and it's image First!

Does anybody has the Crown Prince's aircraft's no?

His flight can be easily tracked & proven if his visit was for 3 days or 3 hours only.

LOL yet another sad event for Sunil, UAE prince in Pakistan for the last few days and deals leading to $ 6.2 billions were negotiated and signed. India stands dejected and insecured.

and yes he was in Pakistan for the last few days.

some news sources are claiming that he held talks with top Qatari delegation in Pakistan. Such news won't be made public until these people themselves approves it.

So crown prince Is still in Pak? I don't understand what's going on and it's too early for me to read Urdu :(

Lol are you crazy?
That's not the urdu effing font you see in Twitter FFS.
Some retard photoshopped on to it and now is going all lala on delusional shit, and you kids are jumping on top of it.

No wonder I can't find better words but monkeys and low IQ for this type...
Use your mind before posting shit and tagging people.

It's not photoshop. It's official Twitter account

It' the offocial twitter account then why don't you embed the tweet itself instead of an image?

Deluded much or taken for a ride by deluded folk so easily?

Back
Top Bottom