What's new

Official Pentagon report reveals U.S military "shocked" by Israel's conduct in Shujaiyya

The Nazis carried out their war strategy with ruthlessness too. I have no problem recognizing that fact as just another example of just how dirty war can be.

No Sir, war is equally dirty for ALL militaries, no matter how much holier-than-thou patriotism is spouted off by the Pakistan Army, or how loudly the US military shouts "Freedom!". They are ALL no more than trained Dogs of War whose leash must be controlled by proper civilian authorities at all times, and loosened only when and only enough to serve national interests.

PS: War is completely defined as "a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state". One or more of those groups can be a military in uniform, but that is not a necessity.
Nah nah.. i get it....when IDF being occupants of a country slaughters the occupied civilians it can be justified by saying that war is a 'dirty' business, but when your 'own' country's military take TERRORISTS to task after they have inflicted 50 K dead upon us you cry foul.

Yeah, it seems all so clear now. :)

P.S. Wars do have rules.

Nah nah.. i get it....when IDF being occupants of a country slaughters the occupied civilians it can be justified by saying that war is a 'dirty' business, but when your 'own' country's military take TERRORISTS to task after they have inflicted 50 K dead upon us you cry foul.

Yeah, it seems all so clear now. :)

P.S. Wars do have rules.

No Sir, you choose not to "get it" intentionally. But that is only to be expected.

No, I will let you figure that one out on your own since there is only one Pakistan.

i dont see any ... i dont know what you are pointing at ..
i am sure , you didnt mean the Operation in Fata here , cause that will be lol ...and as far as Balochistan is concern , which is completely different story ,, in pakistani we are not colonizing any group of people

i dont see any ... i dont know what you are pointing at ..
i am sure , you didnt mean the Operation in Fata here , cause that will be lol ...and as far as Balochistan is concern , which is completely different story ,, in pakistani we are not colonizing any group of people

Of course you may or may not be able to figure it out. That's okay by me too. :D

Back
Top Bottom