What's new

Official: ISI Fan Club

what is ISI and IF ISI what ever it is that good then why there is so much problems in pakistan social and economical.......

Bravo ISI. You have done it again, eliminated Bhutto!

yet again we all blame the ISI when every thing goes wrong in the country. it is very strange that common explanation of an event are always thought to be wrong in our country and always concperacy theories are believed.

yet again we all blame the ISI when every thing goes wrong in the country. it is very strange that common explanation of an event are always thought to be wrong in our country and always concperacy theories are believed.

Who says getting rid of BB is wrong for Pakistan?.

Keep in mind that US and the West has promoted BB from 2006-2007 with secretive negotitions with Pakistani Establishment. Putting pressure on Musharaf to let BB rule ... Why ?.. Only for their plans to get fruitation and in the meanwhile US also started a campaign to oust Musharaf....

This is only the response of Establishment to US that if you back someone up in Pakistan then we can eliminate that asset in favour of Our policies for Pakistan, in the best interest of Pakistan.

I agree proud, BB HAD:
promised USA entry to pursue so called terrorist in Pakistan
Handing over AQ kHAN
recognizing Israel
made compromises with our nuclear program
and who knows what shady deals she made with the Indians, she did go there
first before coming to Pakistan.

Mush is doing a great job.

isi is the best agency of world long life isi hum tumhary sath hai qyamat tak

you right isi not became in india only beleve a boy isi have long sorses for this work

Absolutely laughable!

First of all, from all that I know abt ISI is that it does not work for the interest of pakistan anymore but for money. That ISI will do anything for money even if it is against the interst of pakistan and that's what they hire people for. This is what I came to know but I apologise if my information is not correct. If so, please correct me with proof.
First of all, if you have any example of when ISI did against the interest of Pakistan for money. You want a proof. First give me the proof that ISI did against Pak. I never heard from any pakistani blaming ISI.

"Chor ki Darhi mein tinka."
:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Yes u r right. He was a true Pakistani and he was died two or 2005 due to the mistake of Aga Khan's non-professional Doctor. This is his true story. I saw wounds on his body when I met him.

First of all, if you have any example of when ISI did against the interest of Pakistan for money. You want a proof. First give me the proof that ISI did against Pak. I never heard from any pakistani blaming ISI.

"Chor ki Darhi mein tinka."
:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

There are bad apples in the ISI, just like any other organization.

That is the reason why everything needs to be checked.

Yes u r right. He was a true Pakistani and he was died two or 2005 due to the mistake of Aga Khan's non-professional Doctor. This is his true story. I saw wounds on his body when I met him.

Please tell me who died due to the mistake. For which you are talking about. Can you share your expressions with us.

I'm just wondering that if the ISI has its eye on the real threats apart from its political manipulation. By real problem i mean:

i) KHAD and RAW training the BLA to fight in Baluchistan and kill Chinese Engineers
ii) CIA and RAW trainining of Baitullah Mehsud's fighters and funding them via Afghanistan
iii) The support of the Afghans to Bugti and Marri to launch attacks on public infrastructure
iv) French intelligence and Mossad involvement in counter-ISI intelligence
v) Iran, India and CIA conspiracies to make Gwadar a total failure
vi) Re-emergence of Russia as a threat

Buddy what we have seen so far is that we are in the toughest time after cold war. ISI is doing its best. Bugti is dead. Who get the credit ISI. Sucide attachs are almost gone who get the credit ISI. This time ISI is not facing one enemy or two. Insted ISI is facing CIA,RAW,MOSAD,M16. Three of them are very stonge stronger then ISI by technology but what ISI is doing is very easy to get. Getting Pakistan clean from outsiders. Helping GOP bringing alot of bussiness in Pakistan. Making policies or atleast helping GOP to bring new technologies for spying militery and etc. Keeping all threats away from our nuclear assests. Remember we are facing alot stronger enemy right now they brought Pakistan almost on its knees in in past 7 months but we are standing again like a proud nation.:pakistan:

I'm just wondering that if the ISI has its eye on the real threats apart from its political manipulation. By real problem i mean:

i) KHAD and RAW training the BLA to fight in Baluchistan and kill Chinese Engineers
ii) CIA and RAW trainining of Baitullah Mehsud's fighters and funding them via Afghanistan
iii) The support of the Afghans to Bugti and Marri to launch attacks on public infrastructure
iv) French intelligence and Mossad involvement in counter-ISI intelligence
v) Iran, India and CIA conspiracies to make Gwadar a total failure
vi) Re-emergence of Russia as a threat

Back
Top Bottom