What's new

Official and Unofficial Aviation Art

Combat-Commanders-School-F-6-large.jpg

The sketch shows one of the Shenyang F-6 Farmers operated by Elite Combat Commander's School Squadron getting ready for a training sortie at home base, PAF Mushaf. Later CCS F-6s were replaced by Cengdu F-7Ps.

Airborne-Commandos-large.jpg

The sketch shows elite Airborne Commandos of Special Services Wing (SSW) of Pakistan Air Force performing high altitude free fall jump.

Tigers-Returning-Home-large.jpg

The painting depicts a formation of two F-7 PGs of no.17 squadron 'Tigers' returning home after a routine flight. Main wheals of the lead aircraft have just touched the runway while leader's no. 2 is turning to align his aircraft for landing.

FT-6-large.jpg

An FT-6 of no. 19 Squadron taking off in a cold winter morning in early 80s.

New-Birds-at-PAF-Base-Shahbaz-large.jpg

The sketch shows one of the new F-16 Block 52s delivered to PAF, with Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFTs) , cleared taxi to runway for take off. In the background another F-16 can be seen taking off.

Finland-F-18D-large.jpg

The sketch shows one of the Finland's F-18 D on a training sortie.

USAF-F-4G-Wild-Weasel-Phantom-large.jpg

The sketch shows a USAF F-4 G 'Wild Weasel' Phantom II of 35th Tactical Fighter Wing based at Sheikh Isa Air Base, Bahrain.

O-1E-Bird-Dog-large.jpg

The sketch depicts one of the Cessna O-1E Bird Dog Aircrafts operated by Pakistan Army Aviation on a training mission.

F-16-destroys-an-Intruder-May171986-large.jpg

Painting shows an F-16 piloted by Squadron Leader A Hameed Qadri of No. 9 Squadron 'Griffins' after shooting down an Afghan SU-22 by AIM-9L Sidewinder Missile. Missile just hit its target which turned into a fire ball. In background Qadri's No.2 Squadron Leader Yousaf Chaudhry is seen manouevering his aircraft to get the sight of other SU-22 present in the area. The encounter took place at 16000 feet over Parachinar.

Starfighter-Getting-Airborne-large.jpg

A PAF F-104 Starfighter taking off for a routine CAP sortie during 65 Indo-Pak War.

Arrow-large.jpg

ARROW: The sketch shows No. 11 Squadron 'Árrows' F-16 A parked in front of hanger at home base, PAF Base Mushaf.

Very well done Hamza..

Do us a favour, upload images from PAFFALCONS.COM(host), Facebook hosted images wont work here. and keep it up GOOD WORK. :)

Very well done Hamza..

Do us a favour, upload images from PAFFALCONS.COM(host), Facebook hosted images wont work here. and keep it up GOOD WORK. :)

thanks wahaj bhai...! that was a problem i was facing..! i wondered why the images are not appearing. and can you tell me how to upload images from a pc to a thread?

regards!

thanks wahaj bhai...! that was a problem i was facing..! i wondered why the images are not appearing. and can you tell me how to upload images from a pc to a thread?

regards!

Go to photobucket.com , Add some pics to your account and then copy their direct link after that in thread reply and insert the link of your pic in ''insert image'' tab which is 6th from the bottom right.Hope you have got it clear.

like this
tiger-over-islamabad-large.jpg

Open your images from PAFFALCONS.COM, right click on image then COPY URL or copy its address from address bar. Make sure address must have (.jpg) in the end. then paste the address in here
insertimage.png
, insert image Icon. press enter and thats all.

you can also wrap the image address in

regards

JF-17-High-Marks-2010-large.jpg

HIGH MARKS OF THUNDER: JF-17 Thunder (serial# 08-107) dropping MK-82 General Purpose Bombs on a mock target in exercise High Marks 2010. Another JF-17 (serial# 08-108) behind, having a little dark camouflage, is turning towards the scene. Date of the event is 29/3/2010.

Back
Top Bottom