What's new

Ode To Karachi

Karachi is a City in which i grow lived in Steel Town than Gulshan E hadeed Evey day use to go to Karachi by bus KTS from Steel town now from gulshan e hadeed Muslim and Mehran well those all days golden days of karachi city is i only can remember city of light well it is city of life for me I love the city my lifes every part it attached with the city and im proud that i lived a city like karachi city of dreams.

Damn .. the b/w pics must be pretty nostalgic for some, reminds me of the photo at grandpa's place. He was a member of the textiles/cloth traders union pre-1947.

Whats daily life in Karachi like for the average normal citizen in terms of safety. Is there a risk of suicide bombings road mines ect...

Great pics. Nice to see the old karachi... My hometown my birthplace. There is no other city like it. How can we compare Burns road or clifton to any place in the world...

old karachi was so awesome current is very much hectic and crowded , karachis is a very cruel city now

karachi ??
na baba na karachi nhi

Cruel ?

I Love this City :bounce: :pakistan:

so do me.. but people here are now so rude and some times batameez.. of course not all bt alot of them . if u see old karachi that was more beautiful then today because it was clean peaceful along people with beautiful heart.. today we have impression that we hve so many flyovers and underpasses so karachi is amazing of course it is but its lacks love among the people. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom