What's new

Observatory calls for release of Mahmudur.

I'm surprised he is allowed bail. I heard he is one of BNP's top think tank.

I'm surprised he is allowed bail. I heard he is one of BNP's top think tank.
It's been 3 years. And truth be told - any conspiracy he can hatch outside of jail, he can easily hatch sitting behind bars.

But, it was good to see the following people waiting for him at jailgate -

BNP Vice Chairman - Zahid Hossain
Jongi Mata's adviser - Farhad Halim

along with other central and local party leadership.

Remember though - he's a 'journalist' and was arrested because of his 'journalism' :lol:

It's been 3 years. And truth be told - any conspiracy he can hatch outside of jail, he can easily hatch sitting behind bars.
I've heard he is great at forming propaganda. People like him can be dangerous to a government.

It's natural BNP value him. He caused a lot of trouble for AL before getting arrested.

I've heard he is great at forming propaganda. People like him can be dangerous to a government.

It's natural BNP value him. He caused a lot of trouble for AL before getting arrested.
BNP doesn't just 'value' him.

What the Jamaatis on the forum conveniently don't mention is, he was a part of the previous BNP govt. He was energy adviser for khaleda. He also helped to setup the manifesto for the 09 elections. He is the link for Jamaat with the jamaati ideology loving wing of the bnp.

Not to mention - tried to spread religious riots by publishing fake news in his paper stating top Saudi Clerics (including those at Makkah and Medina were protesting for the release of Machine Man sayeeda the dog)

jammat_tricks4_new.jpg

They were actually presenting the new ghilaf for Kaaba Sharif

Of course - using such respected religious scholars to spread a lie wasn't an 'insult' to Islam....no one was 'offended' - wonder why???

Last edited:
I saw in BD BNP activists are thieves and liar, ALs are thugs and JeI/Shibirs are moderate terrorists, JP is incompetent, thousands other parties are nonexistent among mass. Whatsoever Mahachudur Rahman shouldnt have been granted bail.

BNP doesn't just 'value' him.

What the Jamaatis on the forum conveniently don't mention is, he was a part of the previous BNP govt. He was energy adviser for khaleda. He also helped to setup the manifesto for the 09 elections. He is the link for Jamaat with the jamaati ideology loving wing of the bnp.

Not to mention - tried to spread religious riots by publishing fake news in his paper stating top Saudi Clerics (including those at Makkah and Medina were protesting for the release of Machine Man sayeeda the dog)

jammat_tricks4_new.jpg

They were actually presenting the new ghilaf for Kaaba Sharif

Of course - using such respected religious scholars to spread a lie wasn't an 'insult' to Islam....no one was 'offended' - wonder why???
So I'm right about his skill of forming propaganda? Like I said people like him are a huge pain in the *** for any government. That's why I'm surprised he was given bail. I think he'll start causing troubles soon.

I saw in BD BNP activists are thieves and liar, ALs are thugs and JeI/Shibirs are moderate terrorists, JP is incompetent, thousands other parties are nonexistent among mass
A sad truth. No good choice for you to vote. You only try to determine who are the lesser evil's among them. A failure of democracy.

He was a truth speaker. Talking against BAL govt .doesn't mean castle conspiracy . Yes for BAlL govt. those people are dangerous those who talk against western conspiracy and Indian interference. This is hell of the freedom of speech.
Trouble? What kind of trouble? For witting the truth ? Or speaking the truth? This was a BIG trouble for BAL govt.
Basically bd people are living under a dictatorship police state. So crying for democreacy is just a word only. Bcz it doesn't exist anymore.

By the way what is democreacy ? It is just a tools, where upper level always will torture mid and lower level.

Last edited:
Qamrul Islam commented on this.

Qamrul Islam
1 hr ·
-pz5JhcNQ9P.png

সাবধান!
মাহমুদুর রহমানকে নিয়ে অতিরিক্ত বাড়াবাড়ি না করাই উত্তম! ‘আমাদের বিজয় হয়ে গেছে’ - ধরে নিয়ে না বুঝেই ঝাপ দিবেন না কেহ। হাসিনা নিজের ভালো ছাড়া অন্য কিছু বোঝে না। সে মাহমুদুর রহমানকে কেনো ছাড়তে যাবে? চাইলে তো জেলগেট থেকে আটকাতে পারতো। আমার সন্দেহ, এখানে হাসিনার বড় কোনো প্লান আছে। হয় মাহমুদুর রহমানের উপর গুপ্ত হামলা চালাতে পারে, নইলে বিএনপি-জোটের ভিতরে কোনো ঘটনা ঘটাবে। তাই দেরী না করে আগে মাহমুদ ভাইকে চিকিৎসার জন্য বিদেশে পাঠানো হোক। পরে অবস্থা বুঝে ব্যবস্থা। অতীতে বোকামীর জন্য অনেক খেসারত দিতে হয়েছে। আর না।

আমাদের বিজয় হয়ে গেছে ? কোন দিক দিয়া বিজয় আসলো।

I saw in BD BNP activists are thieves and liar, ALs are thugs and JeI/Shibirs are moderate terrorists, JP is incompetent, thousands other parties are nonexistent among mass. Whatsoever Mahachudur Rahman shouldnt have been granted bail.

So u think BNP is cruel , so what about BAL ? By the way i am not the fan boy of BNP or JI. What is happening today in BD if BNP comes in power same thing will happen. They both are just two sides on one coin. And this is the demand of this ruling system. If u bring the imam of Macca and settle him as a PM of BD- he also will do the same thing. This is systematic problem .

Trouble? What kind of trouble? For witting the truth ? Or speaking the truth?
He did write some false articles. Like one above posted by @Russel

By the way what is democracy ? It is just a tools, where upper level always will torture mid and lower level.
This happens in every system. I'm not a big fan of democracy either. Specially a democracy that forces us to chose between AL and BNP.

Back
Top Bottom