What's new

OBL was in contact with members of Pakistan's spy agency: Report

and don't forget he was also responsible for the poverty in india, now that he is gone india will be a country of a billiion billionairs......

i don't see its hurting . its coming out .in fact i am happy they keep him alive 10 years .:) USA was bashing looking wasting money and the guy was enjoying his 4 wives :lol:

That is the difference...you believe in destruction and rest believe in construction... if pakistan could handed him after 9/11 ..you would have been treated with respect all round the world and now you consider as the epicenter of terrorism. Forget about the rest of the world...see your own present condition. 24*7 surveliance by predators is shameful to say the least.

That is the difference...you believe in destruction and rest believe in construction... if pakistan could handed him after 9/11 ..you would have been treated with respect all round the world and now you consider as the epicenter of terrorism. Forget about the rest of the world...see your own present condition. 24*7 surveliance by predators is shameful to say the least.

please man no more lectures even we do whatever west USA and our enemies will never satisfy what they did was right act .for me we should shelter every enemy of USA simple because

dushman ka dushman = dost :rofl:

isn't few days back a former ISI cheif revealed the same thing :tongue:

Truth is hurting big time.

The day you start believing politically motivated lies by politically alligned people for political point scoring, you become as great a fool as poloiticians.

The day you start believing politically motivated lies by politically alligned people for political point scoring, you become as great a fool as poloiticians.

sir jee try to understand they believe when statement suit there point of view . if same person say something anti india they will bash on him millions of posts per day :rofl:

please man no more lectures even we do whatever west USA and our enemies will never satisfy what they did was right act .for me we should shelter every enemy of USA simple because

dushman ka dushman = dost :rofl:

You don't know even who is your enemy and who is your friend.....

I think Taliban is your friend...ohh wait a minute...recently they slautered 15 FC personels

You don't know even who is your enemy and who is your friend.....

I think Taliban is your friend...ohh wait a minute...recently they slautered 15 FC personels

YES YES we don't know i will join soon Indian consulate school in Afghanistan to learn abut our enemies and friends :lol:

OBL died a shamefull death :chilli:

he got extra 10 years i think he was hell lucky. someone save him from whole world and super powers 10 years really wow .die at age 54 is enough already there is no shamfull or shamelss death its simple death everyone has to die on day so he too .

Back
Top Bottom