What's new

OBL then Mansoor Akhtar, so who is next on Menu Card?

I M Sikander

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The messgae is very clear from uncle Sam:

US forces will continue to go after threats on Pakistani soil: Obama

Are we ready guyz, Americans are targeting their prime targets one by one. From OBL to Mullah Mansoor, they know what they want and they are experience hunters.

The world has turn a deaf ear to Pakistani crying of violation of Our sovereignty.

Not a single country has stood by Pakistan and shown their support for Pakistan after OBL or Mullah Mansoor Episodes. So let's end this violation drama.

We have proved to be an ultimate idiots in proxy games and our enemies are hitting us hards, between our thighs.

So the message by Uncle SAM is clear that they will target any high value target any where they want.

So who is next?

1. Dawood Ebrahim
2. Hafiz Saeed
3. Masood Azhar
4. Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi
5. Siraj uddin Haqqani

American have already included all these names in their list of international terrorist and most wanted people.

Keeping in view our pathetic history, all above mentioned persons should be deeply concerned regarding their safety and security.

Q: Guyz who do you foresee as the next target on menu card?

Don't get surprise if we see any false flag operation in which any of these above mentioned persons is killed.

I think, to level the score with uncle Sam, shakeel Afridi will be the next victim in this cat and mouse game.

lol do u really think US will give a $hit if this afridi guy dies he is just a tool for amrika.

lol do u really think US will give a $hit if this afridi guy dies he is just a tool for amrika.
Pakistani establishment also care a damn for Afridi.
But I am sure score will be levelled soon.

Sorry guyz, I am very blunt this time.

Pakistan better hope the US doesn't eliminate Zawahiri on its soil. Killing a second Al Qaeda leader in Pakistan probably won't help US-Pakistan relations.

Nah....USA doesn't care about the likes of Dawood, Hafiz, Lakhvi, Masood etc.....they'll not take them out unless it's in their interest.

Last edited:
Pakistan better hope the US doesn't eliminate Zawahiri on its soil. Killing a second Al Qaeda leader in Pakistan probably won't help US-Pakistan relations.
Oh yah Zawahiri. I forgot him.

Do you really think Americans care for Pak US relation.
There is no relation between master and slave only needs.

The messgae is very clear from uncle Sam:

US forces will continue to go after threats on Pakistani soil: Obama

Are we ready guyz, Americans are targeting their prime targets one by one. From OBL to Mullah Mansoor, they know what they want and they are experience hunters.

The world has turn a deaf ear to Pakistani crying of violation of Our sovereignty.

Not a single country has stood by Pakistan and shown their support for Pakistan after OBL or Mullah Mansoor Episodes. So let's end this violation drama.

We have proved to be an ultimate idiots in proxy games and our enemies are hitting us hards, between our thighs.

So the message by Uncle SAM is clear that they will target any high value target any where they want.

So who is next?

1. Dawood Ebrahim
2. Hafiz Saeed
3. Masood Azhar
4. Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi
5. Siraj uddin Haqqani

American have already included all these names in their list of international terrorist and most wanted people.

Keeping in view our pathetic history, all above mentioned persons should be deeply concerned regarding their safety and security.

Q: Guyz who do you foresee as the next target on menu card?

Don't get surprise if we see any false flag operation in which any of these above mentioned persons is killed.

I think, to level the score with uncle Sam, shakeel Afridi will be the next victim in this cat and mouse game.

Those wanted by India will not be targeted(they cant be targeted) though from what i have heard Haqqani is next Taliban Ameer

Hahah, we and our wish full thinking.

We had similar thinking's when we said we didnt have active radars on western boarders when OBL episode happened.

Nah....USA doesn't care about Dawood or Hafiz...
Then what are they doing on USA terrorist watch list.

Does not matter, If USA wants it they will get them regardless of who it is where it is, Period! Now I think we should invest more in education.

now whats remains sir? nothing we are banana republic already
Bus kar pagglay rulayea ga kya?

They are, just for the sake of it, don't worry, they'll be safe in Pakistan....
OBL and Mullah Mansoor also thought they are safe.

I am sure they must have abused us a lot while they take their last breathe on our soil before being killed.

Back
Top Bottom