What's new

Objective: KIZILELMA | Documentary | The story of the dream that gets further away as you get closer, against chocks that holds you

dBSPL

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
PART - 1

(Turkish, Arabic, English, Ukrainian, Russian subtitles)

I wish my Pakistani friends to watch this video and to show this documentary to all their friends who have dreams for their country and nation. This documentary focuses specifically on Baykar's story, but you will find many common points about our common struggle.

PART - 1

(Turkish, Arabic, English, Ukrainian, Russian subtitles)

I wish my Pakistani friends to watch this video and to show this documentary to all their friends who have dreams for their country and nation. This documentary focuses specifically on Baykar's story, but you will find many common points about our common struggle.
I didn't see this thread, but as I posted in the other section. The journey and the story of success is inspiring. The story about the terrorist using encrypted remotely detonated IED's and their deciphering by Seljuk and the team was a display of how highly skilled Bayker are.

havnt seen the whole documentary but seems like the Ottoman discovery of gun powder all over again by one extremely intelligent and passionate individual

the support he has been given by the state is really admirable and has paid off

that facility looks top class and he deserves it

from making toy plans to UAVS how inspiring a story

I didn't see this thread, but as I posted in the other section. The journey and the story of success is inspiring. The story about the terrorist using encrypted remotely detonated IED's and their deciphering by Seljuk and the team was a display of how highly skilled Bayker are.
What was striking in that part was how this project was later pushed under the carpet and how the late Özdemir Bayraktar pushed this initiative into a psychological state that would end this initiative completely. While becoming a multi-billion dollar company today, fate actually questioned the perseverance of this team at many points, from one point of view, it was a miracle that the company was able to come to 2015, let alone today, looking at chocks the company struggled with in the past. But on the other hand, all these are also the factors that explain how Baykar was able to reach this point.

Back
Top Bottom