What's new

OBAMA's Grand mom in KSA

Sorry @Irfan Baloch for engaging you, while you are at it can you share some wise words with this poster too.

I totally fail to make any sense out of this.

O really ?? I thought they engage in strategic dialogue while in Makkah.

@SwAggeR
although I might find your post a little funny but others might not like it and before this becoming Ram and Allah insulting contest I have deleted your post
jsut an FYI , all strategic matters are discussed in the palaces in Ryadh, Mekkah is a place of pilgrims who spend money through their nose hoping they can wash off their sins like a bath in Ganga.

@SwAggeR
although I might find your post a little funny but others might not like it and before this becoming Ram and Allah insulting contest I have deleted your post
jsut an FYI , all strategic matters are discussed in the palaces in Ryadh, Mekkah is a place of pilgrims who spend money through their nose hoping they can wash off their sins like a bath in Ganga.

I was just being sarcastic.I know about religious nature of Makkah pilgrimage.

Sorry @Irfan Baloch for engaging you, while you are at it can you share some wise words with this poster too.

I totally fail to make any sense out of this.

You ain't good at sarcasm without smileies indicating it of being so ??

You ain't good at sarcasm without smileies indicating it of being so ??

Dear for me sarcasm is best served when it does not involve religious sensitivities of others. Smileys or no smileys it does not matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom