What's new

Obama’s India visit is Pakistan’s wake-up call: analysts

Na Na Na.
Politically stable & secure Pakistan, good for India & Pakistan? --> YES
Pakistan & India equal Military power, good for India & Pakistan? --> YES

Both side should be stable. . :cheers:

There in lies the problem. The constant urge to match whatever India does has led to army ruling and ruining Pakistan.

There in lies the problem. The constant urge to match whatever India does has led to army ruling and ruining Pakistan.

You people are overconfident. Pakistan Army is far better than Indian Army in performance. If still you dont believe it, see the result of your Army in CAMBRIAN Patrols. Pakistan Army got gold medal but Indian couldnt even get a bronze medal. . . :D :pakistan:

You people are overconfident. Pakistan Army is far better than Indian Army in performance. If still you dont believe it, see the result of your Army in CAMBRIAN Patrols. Pakistan Army got gold medal but Indian couldnt even get a bronze medal. . . :D :pakistan:

Indian army came home with gold medals in 65 , 71 ,84 and 99 real wars .

who cares about some damn patrols :lol:

dont get over exited we came to know about your army when the battle of Battle of Longewala when 2,800 soldiers
65 tanks
138 military vehicles
5 field guns
3 anti aircraft guns
of Pakistan army were defeated by 120 soldiers of the Indian army........

still you couldn't understand !!!
we want, you should always be in dark hoping things like our army is more stronger,we have more nukes,china will fight with us against india.....

It is good for us,as when you will wake up to the reality of the world,it will be toooooo late for you...:P

What do you mean by "WE WILL NEVER LET". You couldnt weaken Pakistan's military for 63 yrs. Pakistan is Military strong and will InshAllah remain Military strong. . :pakistan:

are you sure about it
i think long term intention of 71 war was to make pakistan militarily half and i think it worked very well

So you consider the ranking of a military tournament where 10 people from each country participated to signify the performance of the whole army :what:

Congratulations you just became the most powerful army in the world. Now you can surely throw the Yanks out of Pakistan. :disagree:

one thing for sure a stable Pakistan is good for India........

stable pakistan is good for inda .but who is responsible for destablising pakistan by indirectly helping anti pakistan element ?

It is very interesting discussion,
@ All Pakistani,
I really wonder to see your discussion, leave this discussion and who care that obama or usa they are doing for their own interest and as a MUSLIM we believe on one ALLAH (SWT) I mean what ALLAH (SWT) wants that will be happen but we will try do our best.
Leave india with their own business if they are happy with superpower by the saying obama abc etc, they (Indian) known their country capability, etc well than us.

@ all Indians,

I explain my view as an example,

If you say to me that you are wrestler (and in fact I am not) for gaining some your own interest.
And if I goes to wrestler ring so what will be happen there????

Lets be clear India doesn't likes Pakistan and Pakistan hates India regardless of the Kashmir issue. There are other unending issues like nukes and Indian interests around the globe, some of them which collides with that Pakistan(AF). Pakistan needs aid in all departments, even if its reviews its foreign policies it would take years before its image is repaired and direct investments comes in. So to do a China or India for Pakistan it would take plenty of time. Won't be far off when Bangladesh will race past Pakistan if things don't change for Pakistan.
I am sure nothing changes in terms of economy for Pakistan, militarily it will get nice hardwares till the ''cancer of terrorism'' still exists and it will still exist for many years to come unless an until there is a Pakistan's own Obama born who can not only win hearts but deliver as well.

Oh please! What matters today is the technology, equipment (both numbers and quality), and economy. It is not the Mughal era anymore, and martial race theories or "brave soldier" stuff is simply nonsense. India is around 4-5 times more powerful than Pakistan, all factors put together.

and the same ''better'' army surrendered (91000 pakistani soldiers in 1971 war , a world record after the world wars) before the inferior army.

Oh please! What matters today is the technology, equipment (both numbers and quality), and economy. It is not the Mughal era anymore, and martial race theories or "brave soldier" stuff is simply nonsense. India is around 4-5 times more powerful than Pakistan, all factors put together.

Do you think that the mughals were invincible as many of our pakistani brothers seem to think?

They were dealt massive blows by the Ahoms, Afghans and off course, the Marathas! The grave of the all powerful Aurangzeb is in Maharashtra and not Delhi or Agra, ever wondered why?:devil:

Even if we consider the highly trashed martial races theory to be true; it works for both the sides and not Pakistan only!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom