What's new

Obama Responds to a question of Indian's student about Pakistan

I doubt she even knows what 'terrorist state' means, just like many other bharatis who go around using the phrase. But a good kick in the butt for that *****.

The toughest thing that Obama said on Pakistan is that Pakistan should go faster (which itself is pretty much an insignificant statement), but then cancelled that out by explaining why we're going slow. HAHAHAHA

^ That's because it would be stupid to answer the question. He's not gonna answer a kid's tantrums - that too one who doesn't know what they're talking about.

He was expecting this question is enough for me. He didn'nt answered the question was another part to cherish as he had already prepared the same; he manipulated cunningly. He has said what India is saying from decades more bluntly than UK PM. But since USA is not a soft target like UK for Pakistan to shout at, toned downed Pakistani reaction is very much visible. Kudos to Xavier Student for asking this question everyone know the value of the question asked getting answer to Indian expection was not the purpose but worth a try. Anyhow I have many videos in record where Pakistani journalists and people are trying their level best to get responses against Indian with their usual generalized slogans/queries (india's poverty, HR, castism, agressive military etc.) from many international diplomats. It's a fair game Pakistanis can prepare their own question if Obama will ever go to Pakistan. Indians have their own question and generalization about Pakistan and the question asked was representing the same, unfortunately world listenten to such questions more carefully than what Pakistan generally outcry about.

^ When did he say that Pakistan is a terrorist state like India has been saying for decades? I find this whole idea of the whole world believing what Indians believe utterly laughable. No, the whole world does not believe that Pakistan supports terrorists.

^ That's because it would be stupid to answer the question. He's not gonna answer a kid's tantrums - that too one who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Hi, is this a phenomenon peculiar to India only? I mean the phenomenon of undergraduate students from a reputed college 'who doesn't know what they're talking about', as you so eloquently put it? Or can we say the same for reputed colleges in Pakistan and else where as well? I doubt that you will accept my contention if I made such a statement pertaining to students of one of the top colleges of Pakistan. Simply because such a statement would be totally untrue. Yours, mine and all other countries are very proud of our 'top of the heap' colleges. And justifiably so as these are the breeding grounds of the leaders who will lead our nations into the next century and beyond. So much for your trying to shoot the messenger.

I agree that Pakistan can not be branded as a terrorist nation. Actions of a few citizens do not define the character of a nation and despite the ceaseless efforts of the radicalised few, Pakistan continues to be a great country. However, you will agree that over the last decade or two, an impression is increasingly being formed around the world, of your nation which is not very flattering, to say the least. Maybe this is caused by many terrorist activities happening around the world being traced back in some form or the other, to Pakistan. Maybe the late Zia-ul-Haq is to blame for this or maybe it is the WOT. Whatever it is, the sooner you guys get these people sorted out and under control, the better it will be for all of us. In this, we wish you luck and Godspeed.

Of course President Obama had to skirt around the question despite admitting that he had been expecting it. He is the leader of the nation which has been Pakistan's greatest ally for the last six decades. What else could he do?

I am not really trying to point out this only happens in India or that Pakistan does not have a terrorist problems. I am trying to reply as to why he had to divert from the girl's question.

I doubt she even knows what 'terrorist state' means, just like many other bharatis who go around using the phrase. But a good kick in the butt for that *****.

The toughest thing that Obama said on Pakistan is that Pakistan should go faster (which itself is pretty much an insignificant statement), but then cancelled that out by explaining why we're going slow. HAHAHAHA

What did you expect Obama to say??? :lol: As far as calling that girl names only reflects on the deep insecurity of Pakistanis living overseas ..can't blame them since sadly terrorism and Pakistan are used in the same context on foreign television and media regularly. Did I read here on this forum that some even call themselves Indian now?

I don't think you understand me that well to know why I would call her names.

Anyway, what did I expect Obama to say? Well to not answer the stupid question from the kid, which is pretty much what happened.

As far as the part of Pakistan in media and Pakistanis calling themselves Indian, that's for a separate thread. I know like many other indians, you're trying to divert from the topic. Won't happen here.

Last edited:
the question is right coz that hotel was attacked by terrorist frm pakistan.that was her meaning

^ When did he say that Pakistan is a terrorist state like India has been saying for decades? I find this whole idea of the whole world believing what Indians believe utterly laughable. No, the whole world does not believe that Pakistan supports terrorists.

When did india officially said Pakistan is terrorist nation? You guys have taken Indian decency as a punching bag. This is your problem and India's advantage over you.

When did india officially said Pakistan is terrorist nation? You guys have taken Indian decency as a punching bag. This is your problem and India's advantage over you.

What? Doesn't India officially say that they believe ISI supports terrorism in India (not just talking about Kashmir) and supports Taliban? The only thing that the world agrees with is that terrorists are present in Pakistan, that's about it. And that's no doubt true, but I see many Indians acting like the whole world thinks Pakistan is the center of terrorism (no, the whole world doesn't think that, check out latest US gov. report on Yemen) or that Pakistan supports terrorism (again, no).

What? Doesn't India officially say that they believe ISI supports terrorism in India (not just talking about Kashmir) and supports Taliban? The only thing that the world agrees with is that terrorists are present in Pakistan, that's about it. And that's no doubt true, but I see many Indians acting like the whole world thinks Pakistan is the center of terrorism (no, the whole world doesn't think that, check out latest US gov. report on Yemen) or that Pakistan supports terrorism (again, no).

I am sorry SMC, but, rightly or wrongly, the impression that the Pakistani intelligence apparatus has deep links with terrorist is not confined to India alone. It is a throwback to the anti-Soviet mujahiddeen movement and the links have been maintained till today. Part of the mujahiddeen movement was diverted to Kashmir by Pakistani intelligence in early 90s after the Soviets left. HUA, LET, JEM are all the results of that action. This is directly related to the spurt of violence related activities in the Valley starting in the early 1990s.

Read the international media headlines over the past few years, you will find many international leaders making statements linking terrorist organisations active in Pakistan with the official Pakistani Establishment ( ISI/PA). Even General Musharraf admitted to this connection on German TV recently.

Back
Top Bottom