What's new

Oasis in desert: Thar mine project under CPEC

Why is Pakistan's coal-fired power plant eco-friendly? An environment engineer at the power plant explains.
@WebMaster
Recently researched been made in that area, carbon mission is destroying fields and people have skin and eye allergies. Plus, this coal in Thar is very low graded with lots of moisture.

Recently researched been made in that area, carbon mission is destroying fields and people have skin and eye allergies. Plus, this coal in Thar is very low graded with lots of moisture.
My friend, source please. Thank you. I just want to take a look.

My friend, source please. Thank you. I just want to take a look.
he's making it up even if he copied it from some place on the web, he is still wrong.

indians usually post nonsense like this about Pakistani Thar while hiding the fact that it is they who are polluting the sub-continent not Pakistani/Chinese in Thar (I actually have proof which I already have shared on PDF many times)

india digs up/uses more than 47 million tons of Lignite per year in decrepit old prehistoric plants while trying to defame miniscule Pakistani efforts despite them using all manner of filtration and modern plants

Last edited:
he's making it up even if he copied it from some place on the web, he is still wrong.

indians usually post nonsense like this about Pakistani Thar while hiding the fact that it is they who are polluting the sub-continent not Pakistani/Chinese in Thar (I actually have proof which I already have shared on PDF many times)

india digs up/uses more than 47 million tons of Lignite per year in decrepit old prehistoric plants while trying to defame miniscule Pakistani efforts despite them using all manner of filtration and modern plants
Coal Consumption by Country
1612322951367.png

1612322936326.png

1612322922953.png

https://www.worldometers.info/coal/coal-consumption-by-country/

1612323099327.png

1612323120566.png

1612323141691.png

After reading the source pdf, I knew what it is now, an org like Green Peace, pardon me, a scam.
The data provided in the pdf without credible reference backing. It's more like anti Pakistan propaganda.

I have seen many org like this, usually just several staff, an office, and a website. Publish this and that without hard proof.

I would be convinced by some hard proof, like samples from Thar Coal Plant, videos in the plant and outside. Sample of water quality influence, sample of air quality.

Also I would like to see how Thar Coal Plant deal with NOx, SOx, dust.

As far as I knew. Thar should be as clean as those installed in China big cities. The emissions are CO2 and water evaporation.

Basically I believe if Chinese would like to install 2000 Thar Coal alike plants at home, around big cities, it should be totally fine.

@doorstar

Last edited:
It's more like anti Pakistan propaganda.

I have seen many org like this, usually just several staff, an office, and a website. Publish this and that without hard proof.
it is a think tank that was founded in 1985 in the United States. and we all know how much America loves Sino-Pak joint projects like CPEC. don't we?

oooh lookee here .Nandikesh Sivalingam, its director is a fragrant bharati
1612331236704.png

Sunil Dahiya, Analyst
1612331332217.png

Last edited:
This is not correct........if it is please share source

This is not correct........if it is please share source
he already did by posting a report by 2 "Pakistan-loving" bharatis in America, see all of the 3 posts above yours

Back
Top Bottom