What's new

NWA operation: Pakistan hoodwinked world community into thinking operation is fruitful: NDS

Looks like difference of opinion on the forum now translates to a negative rating, if that difference is with a Think Tank :)

Rules be damned.. Eh ? @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut
Brother as far as the military progress in the Operational Area is concerned you are not aware of that. The thing you are not aware of you should not comment on that. The IDPs are being taken care of very well, you should not be worried about that :)

If you are so concerned about the rating i would like to add @karan.1970

Brother as far as the military progress in the Operational Area is concerned you are not aware of that. The thing you are not aware of you should not comment on that. The IDPs are being taken care of very well, you should not be worried about that :)

If you are so concerned about the rating i would like to add @karan.1970
As per forum rules the negative ratings need to be given if a rule is violated. Please help me understand which rule have I violated? No body on this forum has any idea about what's going on in the operational area or what's going on in Gaza as a first hand information. Every one forms his/her opinion based on what he/she reads and deciphers. Is your contention that if that opinion is in line with yours or ISPR's story, then all is ok, if its not then its a violation of rules?

Dont act like a child,almost your every post is full of hatred of Pakistan,you could have said that in your opinion operations are not very much fruitful,that;s it,but no...your objective was something else n you know it..
You are entitled to your opinion and i am to mine.

if the afghani intelligence had such knowledge, why the hell did they not stop these groups from entering afghanistan?

You are obviously spread propagandas and hatred on Pakistan, everyone can read your filthy twist posts even little kids know it.
Please show me a single post that is either a propaganda or is abusive or derogatory to anyone. Sometimes I do go a little off topic and am immediately banned for the error, but hate and propaganda.... never...

He is like a bad rash i bet even if he is banned he will just return lol.
You seem to have some pretty decent experience with rashes.. Eh ? Be careful what you do in your free time ;)

As per forum rules the negative ratings need to be given if a rule is violated. Please help me understand which rule have I violated? No body on this forum has any idea about what's going on in the operational area or what's going on in Gaza as a first hand information. Every one forms his/her opinion based on what he/she reads and deciphers. Is your contention that if that opinion is in line with yours or ISPR's story, then all is ok, if its not then its a violation of rules?
I got it bro. That was my mistake just undid that.... No need to worry. I just read the rules. I just don't have a dislike or a thumb down to express my feelings otherwise. :D

Back
Top Bottom