What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

Tsk tsk..... aren't we being too trigger happy with the analysis and blackmail? According to you, 95% of rest of the world (most of Arab world included), all are shameless and need to check their moral compass. I think you even went beyond the regular muttawa guidelines of a certified Salafi. :no:

This is a University not a Night Club .. you come here to learn not to have dates ..

anyways ... if you are fine with your sister dressing like this .. then i have no complains ... if you are not comfortable .. then you are hypocrite .

1. We know what comes next.
2. Who made you the thekedar of Pakistan. Are you kidding us? :D

Right , so you are saying what Prophet said was wrong ? .

If you want to live nude & can see your family live that way , Pakistan is not the place for you . or

1. should i quote various hadith ? or verses of Quran .... or you think they are wrong as well ?

2. just because you have lost your morals does not mean we will let you drag the nation down .

Right , so you are saying what Prophet said was wrong ? .

If you want to live nude & can see your family live that way , Pakistan is not the place for you . or

should i quote various hadith ? or verses of Quran .... or you think they are wrong as well ?

just because you have lost your morals does not mean we will let you drag the nation down .

O bhae!!! why burning your blood...why???

1. We know what comes next.
2. Who made you the thekedar of Pakistan. Are you kidding us? :D

WHAT ?

answer the question .. if you think you are right , are the hadith or Quran wrong ?

Again shame on you for vulgar eyes... It shows You are Too Negative...
Its shows your mentality. Shame.. Shame

i think this thread is way above your level of intellect .. since you mind seems to be stuck in its own world.

A. It's not the duty of a democratically elected government to maintain or police the morality of a nation. When did Pakistan become a de facto theological state? Don't give me a sermon about "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" we know exactly when that came into force, and the flawed logic behind it, the price of which we are paying till this date. Sadly you are part of that price.

B. It's the duty of a democratic government to protect the interests / lives / livelihoods of it's citizens (all citizens), and provide them with basic ammenities and strive for betterment. We know what a bang-up-up job the state has been doing since the time of lucifer-Zia and his fundamentalization of the whole country.

This is a University not a Night Club .. you come here to learn not to have dates .. your ruing your own morals then blame the government for it .

A. It's not the duty of a democratically elected government to maintain or police the morality of a nation. When did Pakistan become a de facto theological state? Don't give me a sermon about "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" we know exactly when that came into force, and the flawed logic behind it, the price of which we are paying till this date. Sadly you are part of that price.

B. It's the duty of a democratic government to protect the interests / lives / livelihoods of it's citizens (all citizens), and provide them with basic ammenities and strive for betterment. We know what a bang-up-up job the state has been doing since the time of lucifer-Zia and his fundamentalization of the whole country.

And it answered Neither of my questions . I am simply asking

1. are the Hadith Wrong & we should not follow Them ?
2. Is the Quran wrong should we not follow it ?

Excellent reply. Those who usually fail in the bolded duties, try to cover it up by these shenanigans to divert the attention of general populace from their abject failures. In one sense, they are loosers.

Dude, again, you are mixing Quran with matter of the state. Did you not get ANYTHING what I wrote in the post you replied to?

Feeling cornered? First lets analyze the constiution of Pakistan, not the venomized constitution in force at the moment, however, the one which was put in force when more learned men, and less salafists were around, AKA the one preceding it.

Furthermore, if you do wish to bring Quran and Hadith into it, I'd recommend you come up with Quranic verses only, and I'll enlighten you with the contextual logic behind them with reference to Makki / Madni history. No kidding. You can not just take a few verses out of context and follow them like an automaton.

And it answered Neither of my questions . I am simply asking

1. are the Hadith Wrong & we should not follow Them
2. Is the Quran wrong should we not follow it ?

The Mullah in you is our salvation, the one which can one day see logic. Otherwise, we are all doomed. People like me are not the solution, just the road to solution, a bloody road that is. When the dust settles, moderates like you will have to take control of the herd that has lost it's way.

You overestimate me lala !!!

The fact remains that a Mullah lives in my heart :D !!!

Chall bey salay, with your one liners, stating the obvious. :lol:

Pakistan is not secular country.

Again shame on you for vulgar eyes... It shows You are Too Negative...
Its shows your mentality. Shame.. Shame
O bhai you're mind is polluted. tell me one thing, will you or myself like our sisters to date a guy ??? will we be ok with them hanging out alone with their male classmates ???

If the answer is NO than why appose the Uni's rules ????

Back
Top Bottom