What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

good job NUST and shame for these kind of secular people . this is pakistan the islamic idioligist country not any kind of secuilar state...after raeding every speach of jinnah it always clear that the idiology of pakistan will bi islamic not secular.....there are only two countries in the world based on religious idilogy.pakistan and isreal and pakistan is baseed on islamic idiology and its constitution says that there will be no law in pakistan which is against the islamic law...so according to islamic law hijab is neccesary and why are you the guy who posted this pic is talking about this .this is about pak army page and you have nothing to do with pak army ...nieghter you are a general nor a soldier in pak army ...just ask any pak army jawan or general about this step, he will defenately appriciat this step. you have no right to say WHATS WRONG WITH NUST........ this is not your fathers country.rules are rules ....NUST athortiz make the rule either for dicipline or to follow islamic rules, students have to follow these rules....i think you are american aur indian agents in pakistani getup...just shut your mouth and if you dont like islam then go to your father,s country america or isreal aur india...

If a prime minister drinks pee does it make it India's nation drink?
if someone prays to men's dick, does it make everyone in that country a **** sucker

answer is no and no

man this was really uncalled for, you must respect other peoples religion, remember you are in Canada

nehe yar abb nehe kerty, unhain pata hay return main kia ayega

agar tumne' apni bimar zehniat ko nahi badle.... toh tumhare paas phir yeh zaroor ayega !

RCMP1.jpg

56632821.jpg

koi shaak ? :azn:

Nothing wrong! Just going back to their (pre)islamic roots. Hey, why do we care if someone wants to shoot themselves in the foot or wherever. It only means that it will take them THAT much longer to fully integrate into the current world order/system. And they don't have the intellectual wherewithal to devise their own.

for you protecting may be something else. but for me protecting her is something else.
its point of view. you may have your own and i my own. so dont force yours on mine. neither i will force mine POV on you.

in case of NUST its the rules made by the Uni. why they have the law if a person does not attend classes 70 or 60% in the year the person is not eligible for exams. y dont you critisize this ?? because it is also a law. and for me i may study vgood at home rather then in uni.

For the first sentence, whatever. But there are certain limits for you and freedoms for all citizens guaranteed by the law which are absolute and predefined and don't come under the category or 'my point of view', if you catch my drift.

We criticize what is unethical, no one except some failure students will ever criticize something like that. If you're good at studying at home online Universities do exist. On the other hand some people might consider the social part of university life as part of their education, hence my justified criticism of such a rule.

If a prime minister drinks pee does it make it India's nation drink?
if someone prays to men's dick, does it make everyone in that country a **** sucker

answer is no and no

nehe yar abb nehe kerty, unhain pata hay return main kia ayega

Why not, If someone want to drink anything Its his choice and no one has right to impose his beliefs on him. As you choose to suck white balls & dicks in Canada and you are free to do so, because Its your choice and It did not make any one else a ball sucker other than you. Similarly, If you like to drink camel ****, you have every right to do so.

Irony is, some shame less suckers living abroad enjoying every right and freedom of 21st century, but still want to impose their 7th century agenda on a whole nation. Let the individuals living on the ground decide that how they want to live their life not some hypocrites living in open westren socities.

good job NUST and shame for these kind of secular people . this is pakistan the islamic idioligist country not any kind of secuilar state...after raeding every speach of jinnah it always clear that the idiology of pakistan will bi islamic not secular.....there are only two countries in the world based on religious idilogy.pakistan and isreal and pakistan is baseed on islamic idiology and its constitution says that there will be no law in pakistan which is against the islamic law...so according to islamic law hijab is neccesary and why are you the guy who posted this pic is talking about this .this is about pak army page and you have nothing to do with pak army ...nieghter you are a general nor a soldier in pak army ...just ask any pak army jawan or general about this step, he will defenately appriciat this step. you have no right to say WHATS WRONG WITH NUST........ this is not your fathers country.rules are rules ....NUST athortiz make the rule either for dicipline or to follow islamic rules, students have to follow these rules....i think you are american aur indian agents in pakistani getup...just shut your mouth and if you dont like islam then go to your father,s country america or isreal aur india...

This very much IS my father's country, as much as his fathers and mine own.

We criticize what is unethical, no one except some failure students will ever criticize something like that. If you're good at studying at home online Universities do exist. On the other hand some people might consider the social part of university life as part of their education, hence my justified criticism of such a rule.

we are saying here that if the students who have problems with such restrictions should change or not join the Uni. for me you are suggesting an online Uni but why dont you critisize the law ???
and on the other hand a Uni has it laws and you critisize the law?? double standard like goras.

man this was really uncalled for, you must respect other peoples religion, remember you are in Canada

agar tumne' apni bimar zehniat ko nahi badle.... toh tumhare paas phir yeh zaroor ayega !

bemar zehniat kis ke hai yeh decide karny waly ham kon hotey hain.
hamary liye ap jaisy liberals bemar zehniat waly hain aur ap k liye ham jaisy religious log (i think i am not 20% religious) bemar zehniat k hain.

we are saying here that if the students who have problems with such restrictions should change or not join the Uni. for me you are suggesting an online Uni but why dont you critisize the law ???
and on the other hand a Uni has it laws and you critisize the law?? double standard like goras.

hamary liye ap jaisy liberals bemar zehniat waly hain aur ap k liye ham jaisy religious log (i think i am not 20% religious) bemar zehniat k hain.

How is this double standard? Is that the new word your local mullah keeps repeating everyday? I'm providing a separate case for each of your grievances and your replies take a lot of effort to comprehend for the most part.

Why should they not join this university? What if a child was inspired to join this university and when they're old enough some new management comes in and makes life hell, how is that fair or 'double standard' as you say?

"I think I'm not 20% religious" That says everything. Your a typical case of 'holier than thou' online ******. What if I told you liberals can be far more religious than you could ever hope to be with your close mindedness?

How is this double standard? Is that the new word your local mullah keeps repeating everyday? I'm providing a separate case for each of your grievances and your replies take a lot of effort to comprehend for the most part.

Why should they not join this university? What if a child was inspired to join this university and when they're old enough some new management comes in and makes life hell, how is that fair or 'double standard' as you say?

on one hand you ask me to join an online uni but on other hand you critisize the law. the law is same for me and for the other student who join Uni. isnt this a double standard.

ok i think my English is too week. i am writing it in urdu.

mujhy ap kehty ho k ap online university main dakhla lo. jab k main bhe kisi university say inspire ho k he us main gaya hon ga. jab k wahan ka rule hai k 70% hazri zarori hai. laikin aik student jisy pata hai k University ka dress code kia hai ap usy kehty ho k university us student k liye apna dress code change kar day. kia yeh double standard nahi ???

Every College and School has a right to a set of rules. Asking students not to eat in Computer Lab is a reasonable demand as spilled coffee or coke can ruin keyboards etc. Schools also have a right to enforce a minimal Dress Code. However, in this day and age not wearing Jeans or insistence on Dupatta is somewhat over-reaching. Although Rawalpindi is a conservative Town so by Community standards such a demand is quite understandable. Such rules would definitely be a problem in Karachi Universities and Colleges.

RCMP1.jpg

56632821.jpg

These are loosers, who don't have any argument left and become defensive.

Every College and School has a right to a set of rules. Asking students not to eat in Computer Lab is a reasonable demand as spilled coffee or coke can ruin keyboards etc. Schools also have a right to enforce a minimal Dress Code. However, in this day and age not wearing Jeans or insistence on Dupatta is somewhat over-reaching. Although Rawalpindi is a conservative Town so by Community standards such a demand is quite understandable. Such rules would definitely be a problem in Karachi Universities and Colleges.

the rule was there .. why those student joint the university who critisize the rule after the admission.??

on one hand you ask me to join an online uni but on other hand you critisize the law. the law is same for me and for the other student who join Uni. isnt this a double standard.

mujhy ap kehty ho k ap online university main dakhla lo. jab k main bhe kisi university say inspire ho k he us main gaya hon ga. jab k wahan ka rule hai k 70% hazri zarori hai. laikin aik student jisy pata hai k University ka dress code kia hai ap usy kehty ho k university us student k liye apna dress code change kar day. kia yeh double standard nahi ???

Mera logic ye hai ke University parhai ke liye jaate hain aur ap ke nazar mein agar parhai ke saath aur bhi cheezen hain wo chheeni nhi jaa saktin, lekin jo ap keh rahe hain ghar bethne ka wo yahan apply nhi karta

If your thoughts are clear then mein samajh jaounga regardless zabaan ke
Mere liye bilkul bhi nhi farq parhta english jesi bhi ho ap ke khayalat ache hona zada zaroori hai

phir main kahon ga k rules rules hain. rules sab k liye aik jaisy hian. agar Nust main pehly say he keh dia jay k ap naqab pehn k nahi aa sakty aur koi aisi student wahan admission lay leti hai jo naqab orhti hai. to phir ap kis ko kasor war kaho gay ???

main to us student ko he kahon ga k bibi ap ko jab pata hai k naqab k sath ap is university main parhai nahi kar sakti to kun ap nay admission lia.

Back
Top Bottom