What's new

NUST develops COVID19 vaccine

I hope it goes through the trials and is eventually approved. COVID19 will be around in one form or another for a few years yet i expect. If we can develop and update our own vaccine to deal with different strains, it will benefit us.

Probably won’t be deployed in time for this pandemic but its great to know that we now have a vaccine research group.
theres no emergency and we can wait for it., covid has been exaggerated by media..just protect your old ones and vulnerable, something we were not accustomed to doing prior to covid when there were many much deadlier pathogens around.

Good job guys, keep working on this vaccine but also keep those international ones coming because we need to protect and save the most vulnerable first, this is one of the best news i have heard in a long time from Pakistan.

Probably won’t be deployed in time for this pandemic but its great to know that we now have a vaccine research group.
excellent. oye indians...YEH hota hay APNA vaccine, not "british vaccine" that manufacture under contract & masquerade as an indian vaccine. the only thing indian about that vaccine is the glass vile that contains it! :lol:

that's literally what a vaccine does. Boosts immue system.
It doesn't boost it. Actually it's hyper activation /boost of immune system that makes more damage. Vaccine basically creates copies of virus that are non maligned and help immune system detect them and help fight them when the real one comes.

Can anyone please confirm this news as the tweet is not available now.

This link was attached to it.
Can anyone please confirm this news as the tweet is not available now.

Back
Top Bottom