What's new

Number of people killed in Kashmir from 1990 to 2011 revealed

Kashmir's terrain is mountaineous. Most of it is unfit for cultivation. Most of the cultivation done there is of fruits and spices only. It will be unable to feed its people.

Kashmir enjoys special priviliges from india. India sends food grains at dirt rate prices. And all the major markets in north india have quota for kashmir produced fruits. India does every thing for kashmir.

For proper trade and commerce kashmir need ti have something that it can pay in return of all the food and utilities supplied to it by any country. And kashmir is not in a position to do this.
hahaha very Funny the same USSR said about afghanistan , when they attacked there
Sir when did in History Kashmir asked India for help in Trade
It is just a Trade by Force and on your own Rules

Kashmir's terrain is mountaineous. Most of it is unfit for cultivation. Most of the cultivation done there is of fruits and spices only. It will be unable to feed its people.

Kashmir enjoys special priviliges from india. India sends food grains at dirt rate prices. And all the major markets in north india have quota for kashmir produced fruits. India does every thing for kashmir.

For proper trade and commerce kashmir need ti have something that it can pay in return of all the food and utilities supplied to it by any country. And kashmir is not in a position to do this.

Ok that can be a real problem..

But surely the Kashmiri's could find something to trade for food?
Perhaps even through technological development?

Or develop those mountainsides? Rice paddies are on mountain walls, right?

Why not you let alone Kashmir , the whole world Know who is causing Killing in Kashmir , no matter what the article say
India wants to be the Rular of Kashmir and it has been failed so far to keep Peace there and win their hearts

It was peaceful until the mid 1980s. Kashmir was world famous for its natural beauty and handicrafts and people thronged to Kashmir making the Kashmiris very prosperous. Then seeing how Mujhaheeden was fighting the USSR in Afghanisthan, Pakistanis tried to do the same in Kashmir. Pakistan thought that they can bleed India to submission and Jihadis will give them the victory that their Army cannot give. You know what it backfired. Indians put Kashmir in backburner and filled it with soldiers. Unlike USSR, we have no shortage of soldiers. On the otherhand the Jihadis are now targetting their masters.

You want peace in Kashmir-tell your army to stop sending terrorists across the border. Kashmiris will thank you for it.

Ok that can be a real problem..

But surely the Kashmiri's could find something to trade for food?
Perhaps even through technological development?

Or develop those mountainsides? Rice paddies are on mountain walls, right?

These madarssa educated youth are no good, they dont have skills to earn through technological sector plus the population is too low i.e. human resource is low.

And most of the terrain is inhospitable made of rocky surface. Land suited for agriculture is too less. Plus there is extreamly cold weather in winter which makes it even worse for agriculture. The himalayas ring a bell?? Now you can imagine what is the situation there.

Insurgency in Kashmir started and killings increased after the Soviet war in Afghanistan, where Pakistan backed Taliban, so go figure who is responsible party here.

It was peaceful until the mid 1980s. Kashmir was world famous for its natural beauty and handicrafts and people thronged to Kashmir making the Kashmiris very prosperous. Then seeing how Mujhaheeden was fighting the USSR in Afghanisthan, Pakistanis tried to do the same in Kashmir. Pakistan thought that they can bleed India to submission and Jihadis will give them the victory that their Army cannot give. You know what it backfired. Indians put Kashmir in backburner and filled it with soldiers. Unlike USSR, we have no shortage of soldiers. On the otherhand the Jihadis are now targetting their masters.

You want peace in Kashmir-tell your army to stop sending terrorists across the border. Kashmiris will thank you for it.

I am sorry to say that your knowledge is not accurate , the Kashmir is never Peaceful Since 1948, when the Non-Muslim ruler himself asked Indian Armies to invade in Kashmir against the Will of Muslim Population.:argh:
The fight of Kashmiris for freedom started
Have you no Idea of dreadful and Heart-touching incident in Kashmir while offering The AZA'AN for offering prayer (against the ruler's will) the Indian army one by one killed Aprox 11 muslims in the Process of completing thge whole Azaan. :sick:
That incident proved a milestone for kashmiris Protests still now:flame:

the kashimiris dont seem to be part of india, and i understand them very well.
dont see how its pakistans fault, and please stop it with these conspiracy theories

"the kashimiris dont seem to want being part of india"
this is what my first line of the post was going to be
Correction*

I am sorry to say that your knowledge is not accurate , the Kashmir is never Peaceful Since 1948, when the Non-Muslim ruler himself asked Indian Armies to invade in Kashmir against the Will of Muslim Population.:argh:
Have you no Idea of dreadful and Heart-touching incident in Kashmir while offering The AZA'AN for offering prayer (against the ruler's will) the Indian army one by one killed Aprox 11 muslims in the Process of completing thge whole Azaan. :sick:
Hope you have not forgotten

The state forces stationed in the border regions around Muzaffarabad and Domel were quickly defeated by AZK forces (some state forces mutinied and joined the AZK) and the way to the capital was open. Rather than advancing toward Srinagar before state forces could regroup or be reinforced, the invading forces remained in the captured cities in the border region engaging in looting and other crimes against their inhabitants.[9] In the Poonch valley, the state forces retreated into towns where they were besieged.

My god!! Kashmir's story is even worse than Vietnam!!:lol::lol:

The hindu king asked india to intervene only when pakistan supported militia attacked kashmir first. Had pakistan been patient then hindu king might have agreed accession to pakistan since it had majority muslim population. Pakistan themselves blew it for them.
And please dont write from your textbooks. You can google the history of kashmir conflict and take references from independent sources and know the truth.

and still its less then the amount of people killed in pakistan in the past decade by the hands of militants.

come on guys this has been sponsored by the GOP and the whole world knows it .
forgive me if it hurts sentiments but its the truth in my opinion.

the kashimiris dont seem to be part of india, and i understand them very well.
dont see how its pakistans fault, and please stop it with these conspiracy theories

Please open your mind and google the kashmir conflict and read from an independent source and know the truth. And please dont post versions from your history textbooks. And its not india but pakistan is the king of conspiracy theory. Indians are literate enough to understand what is true and what is false.

My god!! Kashmir's story is even worse than Vietnam!!:lol::lol:

The hindu king asked india to intervene only when pakistan supported militia attacked kashmir first. Had pakistan been patient then hindu king might have agreed accession to pakistan since it had majority muslim population. Pakistan themselves blew it for them.
And please dont write from your textbooks. You can google the history of kashmir conflict and take references from independent sources and know the truth.

Your ideas are beyond Repair

and still its less then the amount of people killed in pakistan in the past decade by the hands of militants.

come on guys this has been sponsored by the GOP and the whole world knows it .
forgive me if it hurts sentiments but its the truth in my opinion.

Are u in senses ,how many pakistanis are killed monthly by Military as compared to Indian army in kashmir

Back
Top Bottom