What's new

Now Punjab Assembly official reportedly arrested ahead of today's session - PMLN panicking big time

Any constitutional issues?
@Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu
I guess the parliament can be controlled through police force now. This is true fascism. Does article 6 apply on Hamza Shabaz? I mean using physical force illegally to control/influence proceedings of parliament in such a disgusting manner?
Nope this is good for thr country to use police to block parliment sessions..itd what champians of democracy do
I.e use police to not even allow legislation to happen.. :suicide:

We are at a critical juncture here, and the public cannot allow politicians to make deals with the establishment and let the establishment go scot free. If we allow politicians to make a deal and allow the establishment to go scot free, they will come back and bite us. Remember this.

Saying sorry and going back to pre-April status is irrelevant now. The public should demand their pound of flesh.

Resignation of Bajwa and his boys (not retirement but actual resignations). Stop with the court martial dream, that’s not going to happen.

And a qaumi khitaab that they will never mess around in politics. Ok that’s wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom