What's new

Now Manmohan Singh blames BJP for stalled growth !

^^^

India these size in area, boundary and people was not like this what 65 years ago.

So it is foolish to say India of 5000 year history. Before the British established the British East India Company, there was no India. India was then a geographical reference.
Yeah right, Before British came there was no Continent called ASIA.Please the expedition of marco polo and vasco de gama were to find the location of INDIA, THATS how you came to find North and South americas,Where you are sitting comfortably after wiping out all the natives there.Please Don't teach us .HOW DID BRITISH ESTABLISH AGAIN?

^^^

India these size in area, boundary and people was not like this what 65 years ago.

So it is foolish to say India of 5000 year history. Before the British established the British East India Company, there was no India. India was then a geographical reference.

INDIA is INDIA no one can take away the history right from Hercules, Alexander all came here, and went back on a shield!We got a unbroken history , MY Greatgrandparents, and me say the same hyms and do the same rituals since 5000 yrs ago.How many civilizations have you got? Who claim that?LoL "INDIA was there THEN, NOW AND WILL BE ALWAYS!

^^^

Yelling is not going to get you anywhere.
!
Ok Where did i yell? if you think INDIA WAS NOT HOW AMERICAS WERE DISCOVERED BY WEST!then please say so?why did west seek INDIA so much?

You even named them RED INDIANS(native Americans). :P

Got anything to argue?please tell me about your unbroken 6000 yr old civilization.Then yell as much as you want.You got Nothing! :P

^^^

I don't think the European at the time actually want to find India, the country. They wanted to find India the geographical reference to established a shorter trade route with China for silk, porcelain, and tea.

^^^

I don't think the European at the time actually want to find India, the country. They wanted to find India the geographical reference to established a shorter trade route with China for silk, porcelain, and tea.

Oh yeah it was the Vikings who wanted to find INDIA!the country,Yes they could have come by land route like the silk route which is famous, i wonder why they had to pass those treacherous seas all the way to find China when they can do the same by land with less expense?
1)Why did West name them Native Americans(Red Indians)?
2)When it's documented in detail that they sailed to find India, What did those poor native americans did to you that you wiped out their race?

^^^

Don't westerners have any shame? After stealing all the wealth and knowledge from India is this how you people console yourselves?

Don't westerners have any shame? After stealing all the wealth and knowledge from India is this how you people console yourselves?

Exactly, Shame on them, for their WARMONGERING! They can't stay without war, War feeds them, Syria is next.

Democracy is inefficient and complex- you'll know that when you get there ;):china:

Why would China get to an inferior, backward socio-economic system while they have a socio-economic system of their own which is vastly superior to sh!tty democracy of india? :lol:

PS...Manmohan is right...Vote Congress guys..BJP is a hindu-filled racist piece of sh!t party.....lolol... Hindu nationalists are funny :omghaha:

Why would China get to an inferior, backward socio-economic system while they have a socio-economic system of their own which is vastly superior to sh!tty democracy of india? :lol:

PS...Manmohan is right...Vote Congress guys..BJP is a hindu-filled racist piece of sh!t party.....lolol... Hindu nationalists are funny :omghaha:

Yeah right YAWN!:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom