What's new

Now India is expanding its embassy in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only thought they print what the readers want to hear and its a blog

Are you talking about the Indian letter to the editor in Pakistani paper Jang?
They could have censored it, but they printed it.

Most mainstream Indian media don't even allow pro-Pakistan, India-critical comments in blogs, let alone letters to the editor.

Yar this Moth** Fuvking government is putting whole country on sale. It must be replaced now.

All politicians are involved in this making army weak so it can not take over.
PML N is main opposition in Pakistan but they never highlighted that marines are entering in Pakistan because army is against marines in Pakistan but our politicians giving them way in so they can rule and loot Pakistan.

Most mainstream Indian media don't even allow pro-Pakistan, India-critical comments in blogs, let alone letters to the editor.

This also shows Pakistan has alot of patience for even Indian propaganda letters :)

I know an Indian Brigadier who recently wrote a similar letter and it was against Pakistan army but still our leading newspaper has published that.

Although we (me and that Indian Brigadier ) exchange harsh debate and words but at peace at the end.

:partay:

Although we (me and that Indian Brigadier ) exchange harsh debate and words but at peace at the end.

:partay:
Is the exchange available on line. Can you give the link.

congrats it doesnt matter as long as you agree having Jana phobia too :partay:

oh my god dont tell me you want to equate yourself with Zaid Hamid.

The day you realize why so many Indians listen to him you will never like to associate yourself with him. Dont worry no one in India hates him.... See if you allow Indians in your elections Zaid Hamid is one person who is 100% sure gonna win. :yahoo:

If you really think Zardari is bad then you should try Zaid Hamid.

Jani Ji U R better then him :smitten: Indians are not that bad to equate you with Zaid bhai

Wow, have you ever read any newspapers in your life? Reading your other posts I will assume that the above statement was only for the arguments sake and that you really are not a member of some of your compatriots' rabid ignoramus et ignorabimus group!!

because other "friendly" countries don't need so much security paraphernalia. Get it?

If there is an attack on any embassy in Islamabad, give me the top two targets you have. Exactly.

Some folks find bad intent in every peaceful gesture their own government tries to make. I don't know how anyone can be so critical of everything.

somebuddy explain this quote a little... :blink::undecided::blink::undecided::blink::undecided::blink::undecided:

And the letter is by a Bharti (Indian).

end of argument.:hang2:

Dear ms jana , i have been a BIG fan of your views since a long time, both in this public discussion forum and some other ones . believe me i am aware of your very inner thoughts no matter how nice you seem to be in this forum... may be there are no indians left in other ones ('coz of obvious reasons ) to point it out but the word is BHARATIYA ... and that means indian.the same has been communicated to you multiple times on the other forums .i know that 'coz i was a guest member there...i ask you to please spell it right the next time.. moderators please take cognizance of this fact . there is no nation known as bharti . that is a name of an indian company just about to acquire one of the world's biggest telecom companies MTN in a $24 billion dollar cash-share swap deal . if you cant spell it right you can write INDIAN ..

^ For us Indian army and police are terrorists who kill thousands in Indian Occupied Kashmir, and we dont care about relations with India, India is not in a strategic area. We have border with China, Middle East, and Central Asia.. all the important regions we want to do trade with. We have a rail link to Turkey (Europe).

India is in the inner core of South Asia it has no strategic value.

5b98bc4393cfb51ad2cecd78c30b279e.gif

dude... india not in a strategic location ?? yes pakistan is in a center of all wars iran, Afganistan, pakistan herself.... Indian oCean is the trading route of a majority of commodities.. if india can develop into a regional super power, do u get what's importance of it going to be ?

Both USA & India are expanding Embassies. I can see more CIA & RAW operatives sneaking around Islamabhad. BAD MOVE by Pakistan.

They seem powerless to say anything has the USA got a free hand ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom