What's new

Now India and pakistan have started a food fight

I agree with RazPak, Pakistani non-veg Masalas are awesome... sometimes better then our Delhi dishes even..

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

And the Paya soup I had last weekend at a small Pakistani joint... Lajawab!!!

Well better than fighting and killing. Go India go, if u want real spice try Andhra avakai or achar in hindi (made of mango a pickle basically) we have hundreds of pickles here even of chicken and mutton. For non veg Andhra chicken curry is one hell of a spicy variant, our own hyderabadi biryani is a world famous one which every body knows.

Man this is creating an apetite, need to take an early lunch break. :)

If people don't start posting pics, I will advocate for the thread to be closed. :butcher:

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

And the Paya soup I had last weekend at a small Pakistani joint... Lajawab!!!

Paya is a very under-appreciated dish. lol

@ post 6 ,neither he knows great marathi dishes like zunka, bhakari , misal , thalipith ,batata wada, sabudana khichadhi. gipr. these are all veg dishes. jkddpjk

neither he knows great marathi dishes like zunka, bhakari , misal , thalipith ,batata wada, sabudana khichadhi. gipr. these are all veg dishes. jkddpjk

Post pictures or shut up. If you Indians don't start posting pictures then I WILL.

Man so many of you Indians got offended. HAHA. It was a joke. Although I hate dosa, I prefer South Indian fish dishes compared to Bengali fish dishes.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Also Indians post pics to make me hungry or GTFO.

That's blasphemy and eternal hellfire is waiting for you.

Pakistan ftw. Our masalas are superior.

4357134134_angry_face_xlarge.jpeg
you will Loose this time ...

razpak , sorry cant post as i m posting from mobile and my x mob isnt fast much when comes to post pics. ask king kobra for pics. he is marathi too.

Back
Top Bottom