What's new

Now China have new aircraft engine,if use in JF-17 block3,is it suitable?

IMHO, Shortsightedness and the continued obsession with the "F Sola" more so then any malfeasance dictated the decision to go for the F-16 Block 52. Now that the JF-17 is bearing fruit and the Military Aid has been cut, the defense establishment has weaned itself of US defense products.

Don't get me wrong, if something Free is offered they will gladly take it, but with the 18 F-16s offered at full price, they have FINALLY learned their lesson and said No mas.

Hi,

Shortsightedness & obsession only goes so far---after that in military---it is treason / intentional sabotage---dereliction of duty---.

As for the JF17---what do you mean by bearing fruit---would the enemy allow for the fruit to be ready and ripe before it attacks---.

The JF17 is still years away from full integration and total combat---the current radar is not fully integrated---now we think we are getting an AESA---that would take another 3-5 years or maybe 10 to fully integrate the system---.

Paf has made a mockery of pakistan's defences---.

J10-B in ZHUHAI Show new Vector aircraft engine,
cobra and other action
I like this engine:),what's your feel?want talk about that
IRaz-hnknmqx5083468.jpg
sbCI-hnknmqx5083524.jpg
U3Q4-hnknmqx5230230.jpg
vnir-hnknmqx5230297.jpg
SXQ_-hnknmqx5230466.jpg
AmcR-hnknmqx5230582.jpg
Russians the master in thrust vectoring. Chinese learnt from Russian and now its cheap...bad news for few neighbors ....

Hi,

Shortsightedness & obsession only goes so far---after that in military---it is treason / intentional sabotage---dereliction of duty---.

As for the JF17---what do you mean by bearing fruit---would the enemy allow for the fruit to be ready and ripe before it attacks---.

The JF17 is still years away from full integration and total combat---the current radar is not fully integrated---now we think we are getting an AESA---that would take another 3-5 years or maybe 10 to fully integrate the system---.

Every combat fighter takes 7 to 10 years for full service after it sees the tarmac.

Hi,

Yes and No. Pakistan has an adversary that is equally incompetent at managing their finances and the defense establishment has taken that into account when it calculates how and what it procures. It is clear that should a war begin today, they will have less the nation woefully unprepared, but they counting on a wing and a prayer that magically they the economy will correct itself and fund their needed procurements.

The JF-17 bearing fruits refers to the arms sales primarily and then to the sub-systems (de-linked early in the project) maturing and finally starting to be integrated. It may take 3,5,10 years before the system is fully integrated, but at this point that is the only game in town for the PAF. They will have to make the Block III count; hence the delays due to a redesign. (Frankly I think you are right to say the design should enlarged 25% and fitted with the WS-10 or WS-15; similar diameter and less than a meter longer but 50-100% more thrust)

To be frank the whole house of cards is rotten. The economic crisis maybe a blessing in disguise that will hopefully chasten the Military brass to shape up. If they don't reform then they really are actively committing treason.

Russians the master in thrust vectoring. Chinese learnt from Russian and now its cheap...bad news for few neighbors ....

Every combat fighter takes 7 to 10 years for full service after it sees the tarmac.

Hi,

I am talking about the tarmac---the integration---flight and combat training of the pilot and then getting the pilot to perform at 110% on a new system---.

The concept of cobat changes from non aesa to aesa---. The century old tradition is forgotten and new tactics brought up and that is the toughest part, to forget the old---.

Before it gets to the tarmac---the system becomes functional / operational.

Are you serious

J-10 has more payload capacity then JF-17 also has more range then JF-17 checks your stats again and it can carry Babur under the belly as well while JF17 can't

It's about replacing mirages

Dear these are the specs i got from net. You also double check and verify your stats and correct me if i am wrong about the rang

General characteristics

Performance

Back
Top Bottom