What's new

NOTAMS/NAVAREA IX Navigation Warnings for Exercises/Missile Tests

The area covered is just about 90Km by 200Km! Dont you think it is too small for a cruise missile test?

@The Deterrent thank you bro for sharing the warning. This is exactly what i wanted to be doing with this thread.

For the DISCUSSIONS regarding the possible TEST or what it could be or it would not be, i request all members to please do that on relevant thread. Ideally, we should be leaving this thread with just information of such warnings and impending test's information. Thank you all.
Ship to shore.
Now think.again.

کڑک Missile is ready
mumbai-masala-chai.jpg

Maybe that ship is a sub? It's been 9 months since the first test, it would make perfect sense to re-test the same with the required fixes / improvements in sub-systems

Which ship would be launching this Babur?

Babur Ship Launched perfection

@WebMaster Pls note - PDF exclusive.
Probably a C-802, there's no indication it's a Babur test. Unless you've a source to backup your claim, it's not really believable. It also states gunnery firing, which indicates there's an ongoing exercise in the bounded area.

Ship to shore.
Now think.again.
If it's a "Test Fire" of a highly sophisticated nuclear capable cruise missile, I don't think they'd have mentioned gunnery firings.

@Arsalan Most probably the Zarb Missile with Land Attack mode or the Antiship mode. W Perhaps With the induction of 3rd Azmat FAC with its redesigned missile tubes . They want to test ZARB from it.

@Khafee Zarb Anti ship/Land Attack missile falls in 200-300 KM category. Are you sure it is babur ?

@Arsalan Most probably the Zarb Missile with Land Attack mode or the Antiship mode. W Perhaps With the induction of 3rd Azmat FAC with its redesigned missile tubes . They want to test ZARB from it.

@Khafee Zarb Anti ship/Land Attack missile falls in 200-300 KM category. Are you sure it is babur ?
It's a two day notice, so NOT just Babur, for sure. Other missiles / parameters / doctrines, need to be validated as well.

Zarb was on the agenda, heard something contradictory today, not so sure right now. Will confirm tomm morning.

But note, area is between Khi and Pasni :angel::D

PN normally carries out more than one tests in one go, it's not easy/convenient to do the whole testing setup multiple times. And it is also a fact that most of the time they don't reveal all the tests. I don't recall hearing anything about testing anti ship ballistic missiles, but that does not mean we never tested them ;)

It's a two day notice, so NOT just Babur, for sure. Other missiles / parameters / doctrines, need to be validated as well.

Zarb was on the agenda, heard something contradictory today, not so sure right now. Will confirm tomm morning.

India, is not the only one monitoring these tests.

Probably a C-802, there's no indication it's a Babur test. Unless you've a source to backup your claim, it's not really believable. It also states gunnery firing, which indicates there's an ongoing exercise in the bounded area.

If it's a "Test Fire" of a highly sophisticated nuclear capable cruise missile, I don't think they'd have mentioned gunnery firings.

Keep speculating, it's entertaining.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...unch-from-submarine-ispr.471649/#post-9091637

Sir waiting for updates

Back
Top Bottom