What's new

‘Not news’ from Kashmir

As if years of oppression and brutality can be washed away so easily.

yes the opression and brutality of terrorists cant be washed away easily but we are determined. thanks for your concern....

dho-dala.jpg

I believe Kashmiris are not happy in the IOK. I mean even the educated expratriates protest at Indian embassies in NYC and Canada, against attrocites committed against them.

yes the opression and brutality of terrorists cant be washed away easily but we are determined. thanks for your concern....

dho-dala.jpg

What is this

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

( Only girls or woman can post this )

I think she wants her people to terrorise the Kashmiri people into submission.

Sorry buddy. Their isn't anything to contribute on this thread and can only be responded with childish attitude. I would be optimistic that you would create a better thread next. You just made a pathetic attempt which can't be responded seriously.:)

I don't understand. The fact that there have been no innocent deaths for 6 months in a region suffering for the last 20 years is a matter to be optimistic about.

It's as if you don't want the Kashmiris to live peacefully.

Oh wait, you're Pakistani. You enjoy the spilt blood of the Kashmiris and Indians. Go on trolling :whistle::whistle:

Can you proof your BS claim

And between we are talking about J & K where press is free not about P O K where press is not free

Enlighten the world with you non-bullshit claims about Media Restrictions in Azak-Kashmir.

For my bull-**** claims, please read that.

And mind your words before you speak next time. your post has already been reported.

Nothing has changed on the ground, the protests that saw tens of thousands on the streets - their underlying causes are still their, if you think the Kashmiri dispute is over then you are mistaken.

I don't understand. The fact that there have been no innocent deaths for 6 months in a region suffering for the last 20 years is a matter to be optimistic about.

It's as if you don't want the Kashmiris to live peacefully.

Oh wait, you're Pakistani. You enjoy the spilt blood of the Kashmiris and Indians. Go on trolling :whistle::whistle:

Dear Friend,
Six months do not make up for twenty years in the least. To those people that have been abused seven months ago to seventeen years ago, the resentment has grown bitter by the day, in their hearts. Just my observation.

Enlighten the world with you non-bullshit claims about Media Restrictions in Azak-Kashmir.

For my bull-**** claims, please read that.

And mind your words before you speak next time. your post has already been reported.
First it is 4 month old news
second
the address of the news source you have given is

Shaukat Lines, Muzaffarabad
Bureau Chief: Tariq Naqash
Phones: + 92 58810 81650
+ 92 300 52 33 726
Rawalpindi / Islamabad Bureau
Office No.21, 2nd Floor,Royal Plaza, 6th Road,
Rawalpinidi
Bureau Chief:
Nissar Ahmad Thokar
Phones: +92 051-4301077,
+92 0333- 5942030
R.N.I. No 48956/88
Regd. No. JK-6/2004

and you want us to consider them creditable :no:

Nothing has changed on the ground, the protests that saw tens of thousands on the streets - their underlying causes are still their, if you think the Kashmiri dispute is over then you are mistaken.

hope you also saw how they were stoned back by the local kashmiries and how shopkeepers opened their shops despite their so called fatwas for closing.

Just read this
“After the recent wave of violence that took 18 lives, an 18-hour long curfew was imposed in the valley. No newspaper—English or Urdu—could be distributed in the last three days in the wake of strict curfew and security situation.

Their is nothing wrong in my post

this is the reality of your so called azad kashmir (read is)
UNHCR | Refworld | Freedom in the World 2008 - Kashmir [Pakistan]

And its not Indian source

Dear Friend,
Six months do not make up for twenty years in the least. To those people that have been abused seven months ago to seventeen years ago, the resentment has grown bitter by the day, in their hearts. Just my observation.

No they don't. Not at all. But a halt for six months is definitely appreciated.

Also, please try to understand that Kashmir has been with India for 63 years, yet the bloodshed started only 21 years back. So there was a different trigger for the violence which was NOT the Indian presence in Kashmir.

A little introspection by all sides would be extremely beneficial in stopping the violence altogether.

Back
Top Bottom