What's new

Not an inch of land to be conceded to India: Major General Rafiqul Islam

Welll we dont want a automatic entry with a Billion people in the baggage. We are working our *** off to get into that elite club. And you know what we will be a developed country by then like Korea not with half of our population without toilet... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ya sure per capita with 1,600 USD as compare to 3500 USD of Indians by this you can surely come into elite club :rofl::rofl:

Welll we dont want a automatic entry with a Billion people in the baggage. We are working our *** off to get into that elite club. And you know what we will be a developed country by then like Korea not with half of our population without toilet... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Work your *** off for 100 yrs more then you may get entry, till then keep dreaming.:wave:

ya sure per capita with 1,600 USD as compare to 3500 USD of Indians by this you can surely come into elite club :rofl::rofl:

No need to show your paper money with a PPP factoring of 1947. That only shows how much India falling behind, they even forgot to update the PPP definition like the way they forgot about their 37% poor and start bragging against a contry like Bangladesh..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No need to show your paper money with a PPP factoring of 1947. That only shows how much India falling behind, they even forgot to update the PPP definition like the way they forgot about their 37% poor and start bragging against a contry like Bangladesh..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

m sure with 1600 USD of PPP your whole nation come into poor status as compare to 37% indians :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jealous ?? from Bangladesh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India to give Bangladesh $1bn line of credit

India to give Bangladesh $1bn line of credit - India - The Times of India

Shows who is the boss..

I haven't found a single Chinese brag about all the previous Financial Aids (note: not credit,there is a huge difference between the two) they had given to Bangladesh.

But this perhaps the hundredth time I am seeing an Indian member posting this news.And other members are also thanking the post.

So what should I assume? :blink:

P.S. : Normally if any of my friends would have done it,I would say its a sign of cheap mentality.

I haven't found a single Chinese brag about all the previous Financial Aids (note: not credit,there is a huge difference between the two) they had given to Bangladesh.

But this perhaps the hundredth time I am seeing an Indian member posting this news.And other members are also thanking the post.

So what should I assume? :blink:

P.S. : Normally if any of my friends would have done it,I would say its a sign of cheap mentality.

I haven't found a single China bashing thread, but India bashing is the most trending and driving topic in BD section.

PS: Normally I'd say its sign of overwhelming obsession! :D

I haven't found a single China bashing thread, but India bashing is the most trending and driving topic in BD section.

PS: Normally I'd say its sign of overwhelming obsession! :D

Don't you think its because only Indian members here tries to brag and show off with a country 23 times smaller?

P.S.: Normally I don't like people who show off unnecessarily. :smokin:

May be some people detest people who show off unnecessarily,that's why you see those threads. ;)

What is wrong with you bhai? How you going to compare Lion with these cat(billi).....:smokin:

I know how much you hindustanys love Pakistan flag; but to flaunt it is a priveledge, not a right!

Af-BANistan calls thy name, indian troll.

:)

p.s. get an education, and a job

Don't you think its because only Indian members here tries to brag and show off with a country 23 times smaller?

P.S.: Normally I don't like people who show off unnecessarily. :smokin:

May be some people detest people who show off unnecessarily,that's why you see those threads. ;)

You should look at from neutral perspective. BD user only bash Indians here, Pakistani and Chinese people are by default going to side with anything anti Indian, and we got Turkish also doing the same. Fighting all alone we are doing good job. You look at
the western memeber's they clearly debate without bias. You never know if they are with
you or not. That kind of maturity is clearly missing with SE Asians, always have bais. There is reason we are behind.

Yes,yes we want more land!!
we are out of land due to millions of illegal bangladeshi......

Back
Top Bottom