What's new

Not an inch of land to be conceded to India: Major General Rafiqul Islam

for a country sinking into the sea 300 square miles must definately mean alot. well if the general gets 2 talkative we always have burma to sort out the bangladeshis. or maybe we cld just return them 2 pakistan and watch the 2 "brothers" kill each other out of love lol

good thinking ''Singh'' saab then you'll have Bengalis, Chinese and Pakistanis to answer to :cheers:

South Asia would be a lot more..........fun.....;)

for a country sinking into the sea 300 square miles must definately mean alot. well if the general gets 2 talkative we always have burma to sort out the bangladeshis. or maybe we cld just return them 2 pakistan and watch the 2 "brothers" kill each other out of love lol

Fearing this sinking scenario we already started colonizing Indian occupied NE and we are to speed up the process as summer seems too hot and longer this time around.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes he died early but generations like mine adhere to every value bequeathed upon us by our nation founder.

Pakistan is united now, and we are happy with what we have. Alhamdolillah, God has been kind to us.

Yes you do and this is a good thing. We admire Pakistan military hardware. Plese keep it up........:tup:

good thinking ''Singh'' saab then you'll have Bengalis, Chinese and Pakistanis to answer to :cheers:

South Asia would be a lot more..........fun.....;)

Aren't we already having loads of fun daily. You seem eager for more, don't worry You will stay protected and innocent victims families are there to bare the burden you call fun. :hitwall::hitwall:

Fearing this sinking scenario we already started colonizing Indian occupied NE and we are to speed up the process as summer seems too hot and longer this time around.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

when will West Bengal join Bangladesh

when will West Bengal join Bangladesh

:woot:Does bangladesh really want West Bengal. Are they capable enough of snatching it from India. :toast_sign: stop dreaming about such w@tdreams of Bangladesh's destruction. I know deep down in your heart you want bangladesh to be ruined.

Aren't we already having loads of fun daily. You seem eager for more, don't worry You will stay protected and innocent victims families are there to bare the burden you call fun. :hitwall::hitwall:

and who all is complicit

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

:woot:Does bangladesh really want West Bengal. Are they capable enough of snatching it from India. :toast_sign: stop dreaming about such w@tdreams of Bangladesh's destruction. I know deep down in your heart you want bangladesh to be ruined.

i want them to have more land, as their population is growing

You forgot about Andaman and Nicobar:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
and who all is complicit

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Have you air force ever seen a photo of sukhoi 30 mki??? Mere fly plast over Dhaka will bring you to your knees.

and who all is complicit

we can help them to take paksitany land as we do in 71

and who all is complicit

Then , we would be happy to provide a free ride on our ships on there way to your house. They can have your land and your house to migrate to. :smitten:

Dont insult a nation as a whole. A few peoples opinion is not necessarily the voice of the nation.

I understand this bro...

I know BD's true representatives are thier leaders and they share very good relations with India. But these type of doses are imperitive for such members who hate india to the core.

Back
Top Bottom