What's new

North Korea reveals undersea drone able to trigger ‘radioactive tsunamis’ on US

I heard that one 054A is enough to massacre the Israeli navy. It's true? @Beny Karachun
It's enough to be a very nice target for an Israeli Dolphin II submarine, and enough to be a nice attraction at the bottom of the ocean. All you guys have are numbers, not quality, not expertise, not training.

The summary of your last 400 years of wars is millions of Chinese people zerg rushing the enemy and achieving insignificant results.

It's enough to be a very nice target for an Israeli Dolphin II submarine, and enough to be a nice attraction at the bottom of the ocean. All you guys have are numbers, not quality, not expertise, not training.

The summary of your last 400 years of wars is millions of Chinese people zerg rushing the enemy and achieving insignificant results.
Stupid Jews serving as human livestock being slaughtered again and again in its history, whenever there is a problem in Europe, the solution is always to slaughter Jew, even for the Black Plague, Jews were almost killed off like pigs for the believe that they were the cause of the plague. This is going to continue until the last Jew being removed.

oh I understand. When 054A massacred the Israeli navy. Jewish refugees can only cry in PDF. And then make various jokes.

the little Israeli navy wants to win one 054A? This is only in the dream of Jewish refugees.

btw. I didn't know that Jewish refugees were more courageous than MacArthur. lol. Let these Jewish maggots disappear for another 2000 years!!!

Everyone knows that one 054A is enough to massacre the Israeli Navy. But who knew that Israel also had a navy???

little Israel only has garbage fishing boats!

I Believe. One 054A will teach Israel what technology, quality, and professionalism are! lol
203_216962_161700.gif

The discussion is completely derailing from the common sense of a proper discussion.
The cause is notorious users who never miss an opportunity to troll and users who instead of ignoring them, help them continue to troll.
I hope an admin restores order to this thread as well.

Those cruise missiles are actually rather good with performance, i would not jokce with NK capabilities, you can mock their distopian political system all day you want but the fact is that they hold SK for balls as they can flatten any time their populatilon and industrial centres.

The discussion is completely derailing from the common sense of a proper discussion.
The cause is notorious users who never miss an opportunity to troll and users who instead of ignoring them, help them continue to troll.
I hope an admin restores order to this thread as well.
But if we just have normal discussions and stick to the topic. How do we conduct anti - China propaganda?? This is very difficult.

like this?
Screenshot_20230325_223037.jpg

Stupid Jews serving as human livestock being slaughtered again and again in its history, whenever there is a problem in Europe, the solution is always to slaughter Jew, even for the Black Plague, Jews were almost killed off like pigs for the believe that they were the cause of the plague. This is going to continue until the last Jew being removed.

You KO'ed him to be honest:lol: and I like me some @Beny Karachun rants..

Here is the thing with Israel just go back 60 years ago Israelis were like Gypsies and homeless for a record time of 2000 years.. Main While the Chinese had empires succeeding each other in that time period Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, Song Dynasty, Yuan empire, Ming Dynasty etc etc.. But My brother over here Karachun was G-walking and Gypsy walking backwards and forward for two freaking millenniums..:lol:
giphy.gif

Will they return to that state in the next 2-3 decades Beny will disagree but I say yes

Last edited:
Ironic, Chinese people that were eating each other not too long ago call us human livestock.

Everyone knows that one 054A is enough to massacre the Israeli Navy. But who knew that Israel also had a navy???

little Israel only has garbage fishing boats!

I Believe. One 054A will teach Israel what technology, quality, and professionalism are! lol
View attachment 922030
Russia was very proud of the Moskva.
How deep under water is it now? All it took were two missiles.

I am sorry, but western technology is superior.

I thought they just liked like your skin, bones and hair, but not your flesh.

1679757303945.png

Damn, while we were beating up the Arabs, you guys were eating yourselves.

I thought they just liked your skin, bones and hair, but not your flesh.
No seriously what the actual ****
1679757433942.png

Damn, while we were beating up the Arabs, you guys were eating yourselves.
lol, I don't want to post gruesome pics of your skin, hair and bones being collected as toys and night chamber pots, I guess they are against the rule here.

But My brother over here Karachun was G-walking and Gypsy walking backwards and forward for two freaking millenniums..:lol:

Do you know who Bani Israel are? They are our blood brethens.

Example Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE and Bahrain including the ruling house of Jordan are Ismaelites meaning Adani arabs. The Israelites are Isaaqites aka the Son of Isaaq called Jacob is also the one called Israel. they are our brothers by blood not by religion.. We share the same father Abraham.

The only remaining Abrahamic ruled nations are the 6 gulf states + Israel these who have pure Jacob blood running thru their veins I don't mean the eastern european stock and not all Jordan but just the ruling house of Jordan.

We conquered half of the known world hence Abrahamic blood line can't be tainted

lol, I don't want to post gruesome pics of your skin, hair and bones being collected as toys and night chambers, I guess they are against the rule here.
That wouldn't really mean much about us as a people, it just shows how inhumane other people are.

But to kill 70,000 - 500,000 of your own people? And in such cruel, inhumane, gruesome, personal ways?

Honestly I have never read about this before now, but this is beyond ****ed. That's some straight up savage, inconceivable stuff.

Back
Top Bottom