What's new

North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan

just imagine the world without US, who will dare to punish them? If US is silent whole world is silent, why Russia or China cant take strong stand against them?

What? North Korea shoots missiles over Japan, not China and Russia, why should we care? Are we Japan's best friends?
just an example..someone needs to take stand against a rogue nation or leadership pushing world to risk of war or instability

just an example..someone needs to take stand against a rogue nation or leadership pushing world to risk of war or instability
Do you mean you don't know China, N.Korea and Russia are on the same side against Japan? really?

Again all of these actions appear to be in retaliation for something done by the west. Would n Korea have fired that misslle if American war games had't riled them up? Probably not.
But what I think NK response is wrong.... If Japan test missiles near NK or crossing NK then NK has a right to do similar..... If Japan is doing exercises then NK should try to respond with something similar.... Imagine if this missile with tons of weight ever due to technical issue falls over some crowded city like Tokyo......

He does have nukes. Am talking about using them.
Agree... I think in today's world actually no power has guts to use actual nukes..... it's just a bluff and show off.....

I guess kimmy has gone without attention long enough.

Japanese killed millions when Chinese were weak.
US bombed their two cities.

Who stopped Japan for their brutality in China?
Who stopped US not to drop atom bomb on civilians?

After WW2, Japanese are puppet of US, who is enemy of China,
Why will China stop North Korea, not to attack on Japan?

just imagine the world without US, who will dare to punish them? If US is silent whole world is silent, why Russia or China cant take strong stand against them?
Why would you said the same when U.S invaded Iraq and Afghanistan?

The japanese shouldn't worry, this means that North Korea's target lies beyond Japan.

Where did it land, somewhere in the pacific ?

Guessing the US probably recovers them to study them, do they ?

Back
Top Bottom