What's new

North Korea Finally Unveils Test Firing of New ’S-400-Like’ Air Defence System

2. Sanctioned country ? Can you tell me which bloc sanctioned North Korea ? Do you agree with this bloc ? In recent the same bloc imposed invasion by international criminals on Libya and Syria. Do you agree with that ?
Who cares if I agree with them or not, the point is NK's economy is harmed by them.
Are Pakistanis not economic migrants to the West ? Can you tell me how many Pakistanis are these ? Do you have any Westerner going to Pakistan as an economic or political migrant ?
They are millions of Afghans who come to Pakistan for this purpose. Pakistan doesn't even have half the restrictions on entering and leaving the country that NK has.
US is threatening Pakistan. Pakistan need credible nuke to deter US.
US is not threatening to militarily attack Pakistan like India. It is one of Pakistan's biggest trade partners.

1. How do you know North Koreans have no rights and you in Capitalist Pakistan have rights ?
Yes, Pakistanis do have more rights than North Koreans under that horribly oppressive communist psycho regime. They are also kind of underground capitalist and have a shadow economy going with some (very few) people owning private businesses and the regime ignores it, either because there is an 'understanding'. Read this book, it's a good read:

1636173260487.png

Who cares if I agree with them or not, the point is NK's economy is harmed by them.

No, you are just parroting NATO's propaganda against the DPRK.

And you in Pakistan have urban and rural Capitalism ( the feudals ) and people killing innocents because of misguided knowledge of a certain religion, you have people who are bonded laborers and people not have access to free healthcare and education and safe transport and so on yet you choose to not reflect on your own society but condemn North Korea ?

They are millions of Afghans who come to Pakistan for this purpose. Pakistan doesn't even have half the restrictions on entering and leaving the country that NK has.

Irrelevant example. For Afghans who cannot make it to the West ( some are doing it right now ), nearby Pakistan may seem a better place than their own country but I asked how many Westerners go to Pakistan as economic and political migrants.

Yes, Pakistanis do have more rights than North Koreans under that horribly oppressive communist psycho regime. They are also kind of underground capitalist and have a shadow economy going with some (very few) people owning private businesses and the regime ignores it, either because there is an 'understanding'. Read this book, it's a good read:

View attachment 790519

In India the progressive activist Umar Khalid has been in a Delhi jail for the last one year yet you point fingers at "oppressive" North Korea ? And there is currently a thread in the 'Central and South Asia' section about four Indian Supreme Court lawyers who belong to various human rights groups and who had gone as a fact-finding team to Tripura state about the violence on Muslims perpetrated by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. The lawyers recommended some measures to correct the atrocities but themselves got arrested under the draconian UAPA law yet you are here calling North Korea as oppressive and present the book of some idiot ? Sorry but you are in the wrong here.

As for the picture on the book I present to you this renamed stadium in India :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narendra_Modi_Stadium

In India the progressive activist Umar Khalid has been in a Delhi jail for the last one year yet you point fingers at "oppressive" North Korea ? And there is currently a thread in the 'Central and South Asia' section about four Indian Supreme Court lawyers who belong to various human rights groups and who had gone as a fact-finding team to Tripura state about the violence on Muslims perpetrated by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. The lawyers recommended some measures to correct the atrocities but themselves got arrested under the draconian UAPA law yet you are here calling North Korea as oppressive and present the book of some idiot ? Sorry but you are in the wrong here.

As for the picture on the book I present to you this renamed stadium in India :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narendra_Modi_Stadium
Wtf do Umar Khalid and Modi have to do with how North Korea treats it's subjects ?

Read that book if you're interested in north Korea, Lankov lived there for years and knows it like almost nobody on the outside does, fascinating stuff.

and yes, yes and yes.. India is about a zillion times better than the DPRK, only a complete idiot will compare life in DPRK and how bad it is to India.

Right North Korea can't be compared with India because they are under sanctions entire world is against them no one openly supports them but still they are more developed than India
more developed how exactly ?

Pakistan dont have 10000km range mobile ICBM and SSGN that can really protect itself from all bully.

North Korea has..

North Korean will be send back to if they illegal cross border into China
Yes, stowaways is illegal, according to Chinese law, stowaways should be repatriated. But if the Chinese govt can not catch the stowaways, it will not be able to repatriate them.
The police in Jilin Province do not take the initiative to check the identity cards of local people, just as the police in Yunnan Province do not take the initiative to check the identity cards of Burmese people, the police in Guangxi Province do not take the initiative to check the identity cards of Vietnamese people, and the police in Guangdong Province do not take the initiative to check the passports of blacks and Indians.
At present, China's population growth rate is very low and there is a shortage of labor force, the Chinese govt is eager for foreign labor force. Because of the original family planning policy, the Chinese govt did not dare to touch the nationality law and refugee policy. And without the help of the local Korean Chinese in Jilin and the acquiescence of the North Korean govt, how could so many North Koreans stowaways into China. Let alone 500k people, even 500k sheep, unless the border guards of China and North Korea are blind, they will not be able to stowaway successfully. These North Korean stowaways send remittances to relatives in North Korea every year. Some institutions estimate that the total annual amount is more than 7 billion CNY. I think this is the reason why the border guards of the North Korea are also pretending to be blind.

Wtf do Umar Khalid and Modi have to do with how North Korea treats it's subjects ?

Read that book if you're interested in north Korea, Lankov lived there for years and knows it like almost nobody on the outside does, fascinating stuff.

and yes, yes and yes.. India is about a zillion times better than the DPRK, only a complete idiot will compare life in DPRK and how bad it is to India.

In 2021, India ranked 101st in the hunger index, North Korea ranked 76th, and North Korea ranked better. North Korea's Gini index (the gap between the rich and the poor) is very good. North Korean leaders dare to scold trump every day. North Koreans don't have to call to swindle. The COVID19 of North Koreans even is better than that of China. North Korea doesn't have to grab wood and oxygen... Of course, the super rich in India are more than the North Koreans.
However, the life of most Indians is not as good as that of North Koreans. Chinese or South Koreans have the capital to laugh at North Koreans, but Indians don't.

North Korea has refugees from the USA. Do India have refugees from the USA or North Korea?

Last edited:
Pakistanis have food, water, electricity, internet and don't have to worship statues of Kimmy.
North Korea? No

In North Korea people live under constant fear .... I once heard if you're a foreigner and even by mistake if you call North Korea as North Korea instead of Korea then your punishment is DEATH....

If you don't keep and worship Kim's photo in your house you will be treated as traitor and will be punished accordingly.....

Kim killed his top military general just because he slept for a while during meeting and didn't spare his own uncle imagine what will be happening with ordinary people......

Once one house in North Korean village was on fire and authorities instead of saving lives of women and children in that house saved Kim's photo..... How funny..... No normal person would ever want his country like North Korea with hundreds of nukes and missiles......

In 2021, India ranked 94th in the hunger index, North Korea ranked 76th, and North Korea ranked better. North Korea's Gini index (the gap between the rich and the poor) is very good. North Korean leaders dare to scold trump every day. North Koreans don't have to call to swindle. The COVID19 of North Koreans even is better than that of China. North Korea doesn't have to grab wood and oxygen... Of course, the super rich in India are more than the North Koreans.
However, the life of most Indians is not as good as that of North Koreans.

North Korea has refugees from the USA. Do India have refugees from the USA or North Korea?
Guess I stand corrected then, thank you for schooling my ignorant self.

North Korea > India

In North Korea people live under constant fear .... I once heard if you're a foreigner and even by mistake if you call North Korea as North Korea instead of Korea then your punishment is DEATH....

If you don't keep and worship Kim's photo in your house you will be treated as traitor and will be punished accordingly.....

Kim killed his top military general just because he slept for a while during meeting and didn't spare his own uncle imagine what will be happening with ordinary people......

Once one house in North Korean village was on fire and authorities instead of saving lives of women and children in that house saved Kim's photo..... How funny..... No normal person would ever want his country like North Korea with hundreds of nukes and missiles......
North Korea women can roam the night freely alone but not India woman unless she is big fat ugly. :enjoy:

These are rumors, at least some of them about foreigners are rumors. Every year, 300k Chinese travel to North Korea. We know that there are no restrictions on foreigners. We don't know about the North Koreans. If the Chinese don't know, I believe the Indians don't know.

You heard a lot. If I have two options, North Korea and India, definitely I will choose to live in Korea. The dirty India can directly damage my belly and the social mess will make me down. Korea is basically a more disciplined society.

Last edited:
These are rumors, at least some of them about foreigners are rumors. Every year, 300k Chinese travel to North Korea. We know that there are no restrictions on foreigners. We don't know about the North Koreans. If the Chinese don't know, I believe the Indians don't know.

Chinese can do anything in North Korea and get away..... NK knows it's survival depends on China and hence China and it's citizens enjoy special treatment than others.... and it's well known fact how mercilessly Kim killed his own uncle and military general.... these are not just rumors......
You heard a lot. If I have two options, North Korea and India, definitely I will choose to live in Korea. The dirty India can directly damage my belly and the social mess will make me down. Korea is basically a more disciplined society.

You are free to choose NK over India.... your choice...... but even if a westerner is forced to either choose India or NK I'm sure he would choose India......
North Korea women can roam the night freely alone but not India woman unless she is big fat ugly. :enjoy:

In these countries do you think such things don't happen??? In India media has unlimited freedom hence such news pop up immediately...... NK media is nothing but government mouth.....

Last edited:

You will find toilets in North Korea above all and it is much cleaner

Back
Top Bottom