What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Wow i can see, now Bangladeshis trying to liquidate them self in India as Bengali community.

Sorry Mr. J...... do not try to mix our Bengali community with your Bangladeshi Immigrants. Our Bengali Community is very peace loving people & Bodos are well aware of who are Bengali's and who are Bangladeshis.

In one way, what ever is happening right now is good. I see very positive thing happening. This migration of NE people will lead to huge anger and outrage among them. and this will lead to some permanent solution. These youths who all r returning back are only going to make locals stronger in the fight which is currently going on in Assam.

And for returning back........... Well after proper solution of Assam problem, they will definitely return back and get involved into there daily life activity.

There is a say.......... What ever happened was for Good. What ever is happening is for Good. and what ever is going to happen will be definitely Good.

Ok dude, taking your own logic in consideration, why the fck Indian Bengali in Assam not taking side with Bodos and fight the Bangladeshis. But I see it otherwise and Bengalis (Hindu Muslim) are in the same side? Sounds fishy?

Ok dude, taking your own logic in consideration, why the fck Indian Bengali in Assam not taking side with Bodos and fight the Bangladeshis. But I see it otherwise and Bengalis (Hindu Muslim) are in the same side? Sounds fishy?

where you got this fact. Is that from fake news site "Times of Assam" :girl_wacko:

Its only for you and your fellow Bangladeshis, that Bengali (H & M) are by side of Bangladeshis.

But the fact is, only Bangladeshis are the target.

You are free to dream/ think what you want.

where you got this fact. Is that from fake news site "Times of Assam" :girl_wacko:

You show me any news where it shows there is some in feud between Bengalis. You can even show me a single communal violence between Hindu or Muslim Bengalis in Assam. That should do it.

Its only for you and your fellow Bangladeshis, that Bengali (H & M) are by side of Bangladeshis.

But the fact is, only Bangladeshis are the target.

You are free to dream/ think what you want.

Back your claim up with some source. That would be nice.

You show me any news where it shows there is some in feud between Bengalis. You can even show me a single communal violence between Hindu or Muslim Bengalis in Assam. That should do it.

There are Bengalis of Assam here, they are too against pole vaulting. :cheesy:

Depth of understanding of Dharmic faiths is essential. I don't want to digress from the topic so I will show you some things that will give you very pleasant surprises about how Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus, Jains etc see each other in this ancient rich civilization of all India. :)
Well maybe you good at understanding Dharmic religions but you should have at least read the Wiki page for Sikhism before issuing your sermon.

It's the same as saying NE people are Chinese because they have mongoloid features (No offence meant).

We maybe the same people but our identities are different.......we preserved our identities in the worst time and got no plans to let that go in the near future.......

Why do I have to post :offtopic: things :hitwall:

PS -Generalisation and ignorance are closely related.

There are Bengalis of Assam here, they are too against pole vaulting. :cheesy:

Look, we can say many things here or in public. But you have to understand the ground reality. If Bangladeshi were invading Assam then that would had affected Indian Bengalis as well and there would had been fight like with Bodos and Assamese. But we dont see that. Bengalis who are now 50% of the Assam population and the majority ethnic group in Assam has no problem communally among themselves. There are always some illegals in either side of the border which is normal but the scale of it projected by ethnic Assamese are ridiculous. Assamese were given the opportunity to run their sate (AGP government) and were asked to identify illegals but they ended up 6500 people in five years. What your say?

All of sudden anti-muslim phobia...........what bothers u plz tell clearly..............if u want muslims out of India then tell clearly if so then We will kick ur burning a$$'s freeely.
you can do what ever you wish, i do not have this anti muslim grudge as you tell, but the million $ question is why the so called muslim leaders are extending their support for muslims in some other country and dare to attack fellow citizens.
was this the same reason that was given when Tamils aggitaged in TN for the genocide in SL. now why the same is not quoted by the GOI in the ears of the INDIAN MUSLIMS, reason vote bank, they are unified and others are not and that is the reason all tom dick and harry of the political junk is supporting MUSLIMS even if they are in the wrong side of the judgement.

you wanna kick my a55, you are wellcomed.
my address is plot no 26, cap neem land, sengaliappa nagar, near peelamedu rly station, coimbatore, TN or do you wisht to fix a common place where you can try what you have called for.

Look, we can say many things here or in public. But you have to understand the ground reality. If Bangladeshi were invading Assam then that would had affected Indian Bengalis as well and there would had been fight like with Bodos and Assamese. But we dont see that. Bengalis who are now 50% of the Assam population and the majority ethnic group in Assam has no problem communally among themselves. There are always some illegals in either side of the border which is normal but the scale of it projected by ethnic Assamese are ridiculous. Assamese were given the opportunity to run their sate (AGP government) and were asked to identify illegals but they ended up 6500 people in five years. What your say?

Who told you Bengalis are 50% of Assam, why don't you do some research before posting your crap. :girl_wacko: Either it is Bengali or Tamil, everyone is against illegal immigration in India.

you can do what ever you wish, i do not have this anti muslim grudge as you tell, but the million $ question is why the so called muslim leaders are extending their support for muslims in some other country and dare to attack fellow citizens.
was this the same reason that was given when Tamils aggitaged in TN for the genocide in SL. now why the same is not quoted by the GOI in the ears of the INDIAN MUSLIMS, reason vote bank, they are unified and others are not and that is the reason all tom dick and harry of the political junk is supporting MUSLIMS even if they are in the wrong side of the judgement.

you wanna kick my a55, you are wellcomed.
my address is plot no 26, cap neem land, sengaliappa nagar, near peelamedu rly station, coimbatore, TN or do you wisht to fix a common place where you can try what you have called for.

Not again that political propoganda........many days ago u were freely saying that We should not see india on basis of indian muslims or indian hindus.

but now u were blaming whole Indian muslim community...........its the mind change bro.

and afterall i don't have enough time to kick A55 of any sudden mind changers.

Akhil Bharatiya Vidya Parishad (ABVP) is actually helping the NE students and workers a lot. Unfortunately the panic of being attacked by Muslims in these cities has gotten the worst of them. That's the reason.

Though Delhi is relatively safe (in this aspect), I will be roaming around in groups with my buddies (all Delhiites) . Taking on one or two or even three fundos is easy but when they come in swarms (as they did in Assam), I will need reinforcements.

That's all the toothless GOI can do; no action no commitment no honor.

I got a lot of respect for you Tshering man. YOu are there in the heart of the fire....keep on fighting for our rights bro....The T shirt idea is a good way to get all this "chinkie" comments nipped and show anti national elements we are one.....the more kids and young adults who get involved will change such stupid perceptions. I cant blame those youngsters from fleeing....the lack of protection is a scary thought especially when you have family and children to think of. I enjoyed my stay in bangalore only because of the folks I met in NEFA......It felt like a true melting pot......almost like a Cosmopolitan city.

Not again that political propoganda........many days ago u were freely saying that We should not see india on basis of indian muslims or indian hindus.

but now u were blaming whole Indian muslim community...........its the mind change bro.

and afterall i don't have enough time to kick A55 of any sudden mind changers.

Hey stop with your BS. Nobody is blaming INDIAN MUSLIMS for these attacks and such. BUT ITS TIME FOR INDIAN MUSLIMS TO CHOOSE A SIDE INDIA OR FOREIGN NATIONS/MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD. TELL ME I don;t see Indian muslims marching to protest agains these actions? Their silence is what truly bothers me. Doesn;t it bother you?

Bengalis are 50% of Assam, why don't you do some research before posting your crap. :girl_wacko: Either it is Bengali or Tamil, everyone is against illegal immigration in India.

YOu can beat the bush all day long but will end up in square one. You dont have any argument left that I know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom