What's new

Norinco VT-4 MBT

not driving a tank in your garden, it is a professional show. It is not a show
Do you know what's the meaning of "on" of a tank stabilisation system?

1) The system works on different modes. They may turn on one or both of the 2-axis (H & V).

2) Even with both of H&V are activated, it still contains sub-mode. You have option to turn on range finder only. It means the gun will not be stabilised even the stabilisation system is on---- for advanced MBT fire controlling system, range finder and gun are not fixed physically like what we see on T-72, you have to on/off together, buddy.

This active-standby mode has its advantage, it will not only save a lot of energy, but also always be fire-ready.
then draw a picture, just demo. what the path of the gun is moving by your assumption. Let's check which one is correct. The gun jumped a little, when the tank drives down from the small hill. What is the mechanism used?

The stabilizer is clearly shown in the last 30 seconds of the video where the tank made a salute to the VIP. Off road and they definitely off it. As simple as that. VIP will be more concern about its off road obstacles performance, firing accuracy and stabilizer which is clearly demonstrated in the few last moment and mind you. Whole chassis turning and turret gun is almost complete stagnant.

And you are the one making assumption doing off road course will need stabilizer. Nobody is buying your idea.
just draw the path how the gun should move by your assumption. Whether the gun is pointing to somewhere can be seen by the path.

then draw a picture, just demo. what the path of the gun is moving by your assumption. Let's check which one is correct. The gun jumped a little, when the tank drives down from the small hill. What is the mechanism used?

just draw the path how the gun should move by your assumption. Whether the gun is pointing to somewhere can be seen by the path.

Its not assumption as you assumed. It's the way how it works which is major difference between latest and older.

Stick to English please, speaking in any other language is against the forum rules.

The absence of vertical stabilization is not my opinion. The @Beast gay made the assumption and use this assumption to rebut me #83. @nalan even gave me a picture to show me the virtical was stabilized by a stick #95. Even so they wanted to tell, VT4 is better than T96A.
you said by whom,i told you right?yes,the gun is fixed,"virtical stabilized "is closed and fixed by that stick.correct me
but they also should show it
they show it through fire
i do not understand what your point?

Inside VT-4 (MBT-3000)

123556vo2bm32og44qcpoi.jpg

123703hfrolon1zri7qrof.jpg

VT4 / MBT 3000 is a significant downgraded version of type 99G tank in service with China....how true is that.

Any future co-production between Pakistan and China ?

VT4 / MBT 3000 is a significant downgraded version of type 99G tank in service with China....how true is that.
some key technic can not be export.such like own version of shell and armor. must make downgraded export version.

but some other tec can be tested on export version, such like remote control gun on vt4.

it is export version.but hard to say it is downgraded.just integration

look at this big swimming gun even fire on the water.think about it,at least we are not short of experience.

Any future co-production between Pakistan and China ?

it's downgraded like a porsche. We strip it of some optional equipments and some communication equipments and other things like armor thickness and stuff, but we do it for a reason.

One our customers may not have that much money to begin with and want a downgraded version.

Two, those things like armor thickness, and communication devices and a few other things are really top secret.

Three and most importantly, we want people to upgrade to their own liking, so we provide a shell of some kind and you just add what you like to it.

This way, the price is down, we keep our secret and you get the tank you can afford and want.

In this sense any and all production, unless you want the bare minimum, must be co-production of some kind.

5 million USD per

Could be higher or lower in the case of Pakistan as we are going to strip down this machine and optimize it just like AK series. Pakistan's VT-4, if the deal goes through would be quite different from the NORINCO variant.

Could be higher or lower in the case of Pakistan as we are going to strip down this machine and optimize it just like AK series. Pakistan's VT-4, if the deal goes through would be quite different from the NORINCO variant.
I think China will sure offer lower price if Pakistan shows interests in it. Or we could just transplant MBT-3000 tech on MBT-2000.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom