What's new

Non-Hindus should not be allowed into Haridwar ghats: Yogi Adityanath

Isnt he said everyone who lives in India is a Hindu by birth?So whom is he trying to stop at the haridwar ghat ?

When is the the Cow going to be declared rashtra-mata?

Then we can call Avaidnath a Son-of-a-Cow instead of Son-of-a-Bitch. It will be much more polite.

What do you think?

Down-stream at Varanasi; everything is the same.... as before.
You may be indifferent to others beliefs but doing it knowingly with sarcastic overtone is not appreciable from a elite member on the forum..... Myself a resident of that place n doesn't endorse to such narrow views of Adityanath .... Your criticism on adiyanath is welcomed but not in this manner...

HE WAS THE CAUSE BY WHICH WHOLE TYRANNY CLAN WAS DECIMATED.
O Foolish Moron!!! They never went in the Battle Field!!!

And were old enough and good for nothing!!

Dhristarashtra was not , He was the head of that Clan, Isnt it ?

You may be indifferent to others beliefs but doing it knowingly with sarcastic overtone is not appreciable from a elite member on the forum..... Myself a resident of that place n doesn't endorse to such narrow views of Adityanath .... Your criticism on adiyanath is welcomed but not in this manner...

There are always reasons behind such statements which has to be understood with broad mind.

Dhristarashtra was not , He was the head of that Clan, Isnt it ?

As per the Hindu War Ethics at the prevailing time, the person who do not fight does not deserve to be punished. Hence Dhritrashtra was spared.

So now you want we Hindu allow "Dhritrashtra" like you to again survive???

Dhritrashtra was blind so you are!!!

Isnt he said everyone who lives in India is a Hindu by birth?So whom is he trying to stop at the haridwar ghat ?

But not after "Circumcision"

People are going to ghat for bath and have fun and not to measure temperature of water ...

Have Fun!!! and measure temperature of cold water of Haridwar!!!

Again a Good One from "Macaulay School" Pass out!!

Pls dont quote me again,

I will do the same.

As per the Hindu War Ethics at the prevailing time, the person who do not fight does not deserve to be punished. Hence Dhritrashtra was spared.

So now you want we Hindu allow "Dhritrashtra" like you to again survive???

Dhritrashtra was blind so you are!!!

Then why you said that the whole clan was destroyed ? Clan head, his wife and Kunti Mother of Pandavas went to the forest according to Bhagvat Gita.

But not after "Circumcision"

I personally know one hindu who is circumcision.

People are going to ghat for bath and have fun and not to measure temperature of water ...

The only reason to go to ghats is to be clean and go inside the temple.

What if I myself a staunch Hindu goes to that place with some dangerous intentions?
There shouldn't not any restrictions though we can deploy mechanism which can regulate or avoid any untoward situation.....
Then you will be arrested. Many Hindus steal stuff from temples. They get arrested. :D

I would be the same guy even in person, not sure about you though...

That's expected...
Deal on or not? :)

If you want to learn about Islam then you can but its not necassary that you have to go to Mecca for that.

You want to go to Rishikesh for rafting, hashish, picnic and many more things and in the end term it Spiritual , this is the only reason that restrictions should be placed.

LOL - I like how I mentioned rafting and you automatically associated it with hashish. That must be some good Manali you have. As I said, you can wish for restrictions all you like - but it is not going to happen.

yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
abhyutthanam adharmasya
tadatmanam srjamy aham

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I descend Myself.

You got the translation wrong. It means ,

Whenever Wherever there is a decline of Dharma (righteousness) that prevails, oh descendant of Bharata (Bharat), When Adharma (wrong doing) becomes predominant, I will manifest myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom