What's new

Non-Hindus should not be allowed into Haridwar ghats: Yogi Adityanath

Sounds fine as long as there's not a permanent ban on tourists.
That's Modi's call. Har Ki pauri is the place of the deity. Given the latest threats, the entry needs to be monitored and/or restricted.

You're the one who is regularly showing hatred and bigotry
I am asking for regulation of entrants at the holiest ghat for Puja purposes at limited timings for a space that is limited. Your post dictating against the wishes of a certain people following their faith is deeply communal. The ghat har ki puri was built for pujaris. It is only fair that they get to do that without interruption. The hundreds of other ghats remain open to all. All the time.
Your denial of freedom of worship to Hindus in their own place of worship is deeply worrying.

I am asking for regulation of entrants at the holiest ghat for Puja purposes at limited timings for a space that is limited. Your post dictating against the wishes of a certain people following their faith is deeply communal. The ghat har ki puri was built for pujaris. It is only fair that they get to do that without interruption. The hundreds of other ghats remain open to all. All the time.
Your denial of freedom of worship to Hindus in their own place of worship is deeply worrying.

I did not say anything about the topic at all. I don't the know the place so can't comment. I was talking about your posts in general.

What's the progress on cleaning the Ganga?
Not bad. Slow but steady progress. Especially considering it's UP.

I did not say anything about the topic at all. I don't the know the place so can't comment. I was talking about your posts in general.
Yes. I am trying to be intolerant to the intolerant.

When is the the Cow going to be declared rashtra-mata?

Then we can call Avaidnath a Son-of-a-Cow instead of Son-of-a-Bitch. It will be much more polite.

What do you think?

Down-stream at Varanasi; everything is the same.... as before.
Any more insults on Hindus/India or does this complete your quota for today?

Any more insults on Hindus/India or does this complete your quota for today?

What insults are you talking about, hain?
Avaidnath is a punk, and should be treated as such. A$$holes like him are an utter embarrassment. Time that Modi woke up to this fact, that clown is just directing attention to all the wrong things.

As for Avaidnath, better to call him a SOC than a SOB, much more polite; and it may even leave him thrilled, nah?

I feel sad for my country. For our ancestral rivers clogged with shit. For our cities bursting at the seams. For our rivers of potty from the millions who do not have proper toilets. I have walked the streets of some of our holiest places in UP. Barefeet. I tell you its an exercise in faith, as you do not know next moment where or what your foot will land into.

I really wish we were a cleaner people man.

As you guys can see, I am dpressed today. Don't mind me. Carry on.

Avaidnath is a punk, and should be treated as such. A$$holes like him are an utter embarrassment. Time that Modi woke up to this fact, that clown is just directing attention to all the wrong things.

As for Avaidnath, better to call him a SOC than a SOB, much more polite; and it may even leave him thrilled, nah?

LOL. Big words from a clown who takes refuge in abusing Swami Adityanath in a pakistani forum :lol:

Adityanath is an elected MP, you are a frustrated jerk in a enemy forum. So take a good look at who the real punk is.

I am not bothered as much about him as about the statement he has made. And it is not entirely without merit.

Besides, in the UP of Azam Khan, Mullayam and Mayavati...he is almost the perfect fit. Not the perfect because he could not do anything to prevent the conversion of Hindus by fraud to Christianity in his constituency. He does little on the ground. But at least he is a paper tiger as compared to the rats elsewhere.

Also yesterday 80 families converted to Islam after threatened with eviction. I did not find you there crying or jumping or even lamenting that forced conversion. Nor was Azam Khan admonished. There was no call for declaring the Quran as the national book either from you. Selective outrage? Perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom